You Gave Me Something

I was down. I needed someone to talk to. So I decided to call him. To talk to him. He gave me few advices on how to face my situation. Whatever he said were the things that I’m supposed to do. But I just do not have that much of courage to do it. I listened to him talking, until he said something that really struck me.

“Aku rasa kau ada masalah dengan diri kau. Mungkin itu antara faktor kenapa kau rasa macam ni”


More or less the same. He did tell me that he was just telling me how he feels, not that he is sure that I have problems with myself. It made me think for a while. How true it is. It was like a tight slap on my face telling me to wake up. Wakey wakey!

I’m gonna fight these demons in me. I’ll try my best to do whatever I can. I’m a strong person and nothing will stop me from becoming one. To you my friend and you know who you are, if you ever read this, I wanna say thank you. You are truly something.

3 Pengkritik Setia:

Anonymous at: 12:04 PM said...

Everyone has problem with themselves. And most of the time, we don't know what our problem really is. There is something missing inside ourselves..and we started to feel so down and empty. I bet you must feel that way...

{ Adi Luqman } at: 8:28 AM said...

ure spot on.

Anonymous at: 3:52 PM said...

yeah..I thought so!! so, bro.. don't worry too much...you'll find the answer sooner or later..just be true to yourself!! :)