REVIEW AF6 4th CONCERT: GRUMPY OGY

Okay, I managed to watch it tonight when I was having my dinner with a friend of mine. Frankly speaking I didn’t enjoy tonight’s concert. It was like back to square one. Almost everyone gave an average performance. Nothing spectacular (has it been any?). I’m having a tough time to rank the performance. It was THAT boring.

Can I criticize the judges? Okay, maybe not all of them, but only one. Ogy, why so grumpy tonight? And please lah, why so complicated? I know she’s trying to teach the students stuffs but certain times she went overboard by criticizing the unnecessary things. Text, subtext or whatsoever. I don’t care. It’s not a performing arts class, it was a concert! When a student gave a good performance, please give them credit. And please lah, keep it real. It’s not some drama or theatrical performances so don’t over analyze things. I admit she is a good judge, but sometimes she tends to show that she knows everything but I personally think she doesn’t.

For me, only 3 students managed to excel tonight. The rest was out of the chart. One was out of the world. If I were the principal, I would personally kick out maybe 5 students. Seriously. I don’t see anything good about them as a performe/singer. Let’s start the review. Pardon my language. Here we go.

10. Stanly – Kasih Tercipta
Kasih Tercipta my a**! It was more like Hantu Tercipta. What the hell was that? He wasn’t singing for god sake! He reminds me of a military sergeant giving orders to his cadets. You know, “left, right, left , right”. You get what I mean. It was the most horrible, scary, horrendous performance of the night. Nothing could precisely describe how bad it was. I was literally putting my finger in my ears to avoid listening to the horrible sound of his singing. GET THE FREAKING OUT!!

(HUGE GAP)

9. Toi – Laukku Cukup Masin
What was he singing? I don’t get it. Was he reading something? Bleagh! OUT!

8. Aliff – Menghapus Jejakmu
Boring. Boring. Boring. ZZZZZZZ…next! OUT!

7. Nubhan – Cinta Hampa
Performance wise, he was okay. Average. But he went out of tune. That’s why he’s here. At this spot. Boy, BUCK UP!! OUT!

6. Saida – Hati Kama
Again, she was just OKAY. But she doesn’t know how to make good use of the surprise that she got. She was like, blur. As if she didn’t know what to do. Sigh. Pity her. OUT!

5. Faisal – Joget Bunga Melati
Boring. But he gave something new. Props. IN

4. Rina – Terbang Helang
It was boring. I didn’t really watch her performance because it was boring. But I still think she was good as a singer. IN

3. Riz – Marabahaya
I don’t like the song. Sorry. I don’t like the choreography.Sorry. But I do like his performance. He gave his all. He showed to us that he is versatile. He’s annoying but at least, he performed. Unlike somebody.. (lalala). IN

1. Stacy – Cinta Khayalan & Nadia – Mengapa Dirindu
Both of them were good. Really good. They are in a different league than the rest. Either one of them should win this comp. Nadia was beautiful. Stacy was powerful. I don’t know which one should be number one tonight, so I decided to put both of them together at the same spot. Ramli, can we have only two finalist this year??? By the way Ogy, do you really want to see Stacy like crying on the stage just to show everyone that she feeeeeeel the song? Nonsense! SO IN!

That’s all. I’m having headache. I need panadol and a freaking good sleep. I hope any hantu won’t tercipta tonight. See ya!

0 Pengkritik Setia: