I'm Dying!

I feel like quitting.

I don't know. I just feel like it.

Should I follow what I'm feeling right now?
or should I just continue on doing this?

*Deleted*

Sigh. What am I becoming? A hopeless, helpless, whatsover-less person?

In an exact 12 minutes time, a friend of mine will be celebrating his birthday. I will not be able to wish him personally because of certain reasons but I'm going to do it over here.

I'm pretty sure he won't read my blog anymore (duh!) but I just want to wish him A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hopefully he is in a wonderful situation/condition with his loved ones. May god bless him always. (If you still do read my blog, thank you very much)

Back to my frustration about what I am becoming right now.

  1. I'm freaking lonely (yes,even people in Mars knows that)
  2. *deleted*
  3. I should not have said those bad words I said earlier on. See what I've become?
  4. I keep on writing craps about my crappy life that making me even crappier person.

People are not paying attention to me anymore. Nobody does! (except for my parents but they are just soooo different! and they don't really pay THAT much attention anyways) . People are so abandoning me. Gosh! How should I manage myself? I'm drowning in my own messed up world. I need a lifeguard. I need a hero. I've lost my power so I need another hero to save me. I am falling, drowning (wait, I can't be in both situation at the same time but what the heck!)

Save me! Save me!
I'm dying.

8 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 11:21 AM said...

knock! knock! anybody home?..

dik, kamu masih muda remaja ok!.. have fun lah!.. how bout sambung blajar dlm jurusan yg PALING kamu suka.. misalnya fesyen ker.. jd chef ker.. masuk kelas jahitan ker.. apa2lah yg related to entertainment.. maybe masuk ASWARA ker?.. fyi, i yg dah kertu nih kdg2 terfikir, beruntungnya if masa muda2 dulu i amik course yg i suka misalnya, film school.. but dah senja2 nih blajar mana yg sempat jerlah dr buku & org lain.. so, kesimpulannya JANGAN TUA SEBLM WAKTUNYA uols!!!.. senyum skit! ;-)

{ FAIZUL } at: 4:43 PM said...

be strong dude....!!
you know where to go if you need someone...catch u later..

{ Joey } at: 2:31 AM said...

hmm....i know that feeling...

semuanya macam tak kena kan??


tak pernah sangka...ada juga orang yang lebih sunyi berbanding diriku...

but...I know that if I can't make myself happy...I will be dying also!!!

so...please...do not think too much about it..
yes...life sometimes suck..but you can't be sad all the time...

semoga awak bersemangat dan terus berusaha...

p/s I do pay attention to you...as a friend..kan... :)

{ zee } at: 2:41 PM said...

y ur writing seem so sad lately...??
cheer up occay...

i want to read happy entry from u coz i wanna feel happy... and i wanna u to be happy too... do not let go happiness as u hav sam1 who care for u... be strong and cheer up k

{ Vernon Kedit } at: 5:24 PM said...

Pull yourself together!

Anonymous at: 9:15 AM said...

prince court medical center caroline.
this is jai maddox. muahahaha

add link i kat page u eh. i'll do the same too.

of course la aku kenal ko. kita gi churan di langkawi sesama, ingat tak? hahaha

{ Pleasantville } at: 12:30 AM said...

i know exactly what u going through my fren...coz im feeling it too...i'm so lonely in this country..maybe far alone than u...isk isk..

Anonymous at: 11:39 AM said...

ermm.. seriously? talking bout loneliness.. i think its a natural process, unfortunately for you it stays too long.but hey atleast you've got friend like me :P which similarly close to your case in fact. but hey deal with it.. :)