You Made Me Realize

I just read something on one of my sites on the net. What I have read made me realize I am actually nothing. I am not as something as I thought I would be to somebody else. Though all this while I have felt that way, but only now I truly understand my situation. Where I stand.

I'm officially gonna let everything go. I'm meaningless to everyone else. I guess I shouldn't even bother to be so all sensitive about others ever again. I know by doing this, it's gonna hurt me even more because I can't just change my nature of taking care and loving others but I guess this is what I should do.

I don't know what else I can do to find my own happiness. I'm not going to rely on anyone else. Well, that's what I have been doing all this time. God knows how bad I want somebody to be in my life and share everything with , together, but I believe that's not going to happen.

Semua orang yang aku sayang eventually will leave me and I'm talking about people yang tak ade blood connection with me. It's either because of my doings or just their plain mistakes. I just have to accept it as what it is.

My life is empty. My life boring. My life is stressful. My life is meaningless. And I'm lonely.

Could it be any worse?

You have made me realize, my friend. I thank you for that.


p/s : the picture? read between the lines.

1 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 11:13 AM said...

dik.. i am listening.. i am reading ur blog.. ceriakan diri kamu dear! ;-)