Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

One of my fav ballads of all time. Originally performed by Sir Elton John. Anyway, I got this video from Perez Hilton (check out the site, it's cool). Watch it here :



She's Leona Lewis. United Kingdom X-Factor's contestant ( click the link for more information about the show) . I really love her perfomance. I think this is the best rendition of the song that I have heard so far. She is good. She reminds me of Mariah Carey. Man, her pipes are brilliant. I love how she improvised the song. Made it more beautiful with better emotions. She delivered it really well. I believe the story that she's trying to tell. She's gonna be big . She will. Enjoy guys! =)

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 11:03 PM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
{ Ajami Hashim } at: 11:04 PM said...

wow! amazing!!! elton john misti nangis & berangan di-nirvana-kan semula as leona ni kan???.. hihihik!