Sampai Mati

I really like this song. It's by Kris Dayanti. Famous Indonesian singer. I love her voice, she is just cool. Why do I like this song anyway? because of the lyrics of course. It's a beautiful song. I love the melody. It is just so...menyentuh. You prolly thing I'm jiwang. I don't think I am *in denial*. It's just that, I'm a sucker for this kind of song. Love ballads. Hehe. Anyway, I want to share this particular song. Read through the lyrics. It's sad. Wish I could get the video on youtube and paste it here, but I can't find it. Sad...huhu.Enjoy.

Sampai Mati

Biarkanlah Aku Mencintaimu
Walaupun Dirimu Bukan Lagi Milikku
Biarkanlah Aku Menyayangimu
Sampai Mati

Biarkanlah Aku Kini Sendiri
Dulu Memang Aku Yang Tinggalkan Dirimu
Biarkanlah Aku Menangis Lagi
Sampai Mati

Andai Diriku
Bisa Menahan Egoku
Mungkin Tak Akan Berakhir Begini
Kini Tak Bisa Ku Meraihmu
'tuk Menemaniku
'tuk Mencintaiku

Biarkan Semua Aku Jalani
Karena Semua Kesalahan Diriku
Biarkanlah Aku Kini Sendiri
Sampai Mati

Biarkan Aku Mencintai Dirimu
Meski Kau Bukan Milikku

Biarkanlah Aku Mencintaimu
Sampai Mati..

Kris Dayanti
2006

3 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Vernon Kedit } at: 12:52 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
{ Vernon Kedit } at: 12:53 AM said...

I love Indonesian lyrics. So REAL. Nothing flowery or fake like some Malaysian lyrics.

Sampai Mati. Now who would dare write a song with a title like that in Malaysia?

{ Adi Luqman } at: 7:45 AM said...

Mr.Manager : I know rite. You are so right. That's why I love the songs. Hehe. Thanx for the comment =)