New Desktop!

Ramadhan tinggal seminggu je lagi. Not sure whether I'm happy about it or not. Even I don't feel that excited about raya anymore. Don't know why. Maybe there's nothing new about it that I need to look forward to?

My raya will be pretty much the same. By the way, this is going to be my first time raya-ing as a working guy. Haha. Sound big but meh...nothing special bout it. Coz still, I don't have THAT much money to spend also. habe to use my last month salary coz my next salary will only be available in my account after raya. Damn!

Anyway, I'm gonna start my raya leave on the 12th and supposedly by office will be reopened on the 16th but I have decided to take unpaid leave for about three days. Why unpaid leave? This is due to the fact that I'm still under probation and I'm not allowed to utilize my annual leave even though I'm entitled for 4 days! Whatever! 

So basically, I'll be on leave for about 9 days. 9 freaking days you guys!! That's huge okay. Yay! But I don't know what I'll be doing. My first day of raya will be at my nenek house and few of other relatives houses. The 2nd day? No idea. The rest of the free days? Blank! Well, tengoklah macam mana nanti. Just wait and see.

Last saturday, I kena this bad food poisoning. Diarrhea to be specific. Coz I didn't vomit or anything like that. It was baaadd. But I still puasa coz I don't want to waste it just because of this stupid thing.  And I was weak. 

Yesterday, I had to see the doc coz the diarrhea masih lagi berlaku and the doc gave me some pills to be taken (which I don't really take) and she gave me two days of sick leave. Heaven I tell you! But it was kind of funny. The doc can't stop talking. She kept on talking talking and talking. I tak dapat cerita banyak pun about what I was having. I wanted to laugh coz I couldn't understand anything that she said. Thank you anyway. =)

Today, I woke up around 11 something. I slept late last night coz I was busy renovating my desktop. I reformated my computer and I changed the interface. Nak feeling feeling guna Mac. Thanx to Saleh coz he taught me few things. Thanx man! Wanna see how my desktop look like now? Here you go..
 


Cantik tak? Hehe. Knowing me, I'm still not satisfied. Muhahaha! Will work hard to make it better. Yelah, tak dapat pakai Mac computer, dapat dia punya interface pun jadi laa...huhu. And oh, by the way, I'm also using a new web browser. No longer internet explorer or mozilla firefox, but it's the fabulous, SAFARI by Apple. Damn nice. Like it so much! =)

Later this evening, I'll be buka puasa-ing with my colleague at my new favourite shopping mall, The Pavilion! Hope it will be a good buka puasa session.

I guess that's all la kot for this time. I'll update soon (if I have the pictures) my makan-makan session punya story. See ya!

10 Pengkritik Setia:

Anonymous at: 2:54 PM said...

Yeay!~~ I'm first!~

ayoo... feeling2 guna mac ya...
ala2 carrie bradshaw sex and the city gitew.

i tak balik raya pun (sepatutnya kena balik melaka) pasal tak nak amik unpaid leave. sayang duit gituewww.

tak sempat pun nak ke pavilion tempoh hari, so, next time i nak la pergi. hehehe

{ FAIZUL } at: 3:39 PM said...

ad..
jangan ko buka kat pavilion kene food poisioning agi sudah...heheheh!!

Anonymous at: 10:05 AM said...

u nak mac ke?
nanti i belikan

{ Adi Luqman } at: 8:43 PM said...

sape anonymous neh? nak belikan mac ker? hahaha

{ Pleasantville } at: 12:26 AM said...

i hate the fact that pc user can merasa guna mac...wat makes the difference with us?? huhu..nways, nice interface though...dan SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN...

{ Pleasantville } at: 12:26 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{ Joey } at: 4:46 PM said...

nice to see you back again....and happy (do you?)

to be honest...my raya is totally worse than you...i even not going back to my kampung..but stay at my house..during my break...(gila kan)

anyway...tul ke..MAC tu bagus...?

Anonymous at: 8:50 PM said...

nothing cooler than a mac.

but still prefer firefox to safari.

Anonymous at: 10:40 AM said...

@faiz
why ah? even my friend also prefer firefox rather than safari.

@joey
yes... mac memang bagus. i'm thinking of getting one. teruja gilla!~~

adi, lets lets beli mac. bukan mac kat klcc tu ya!~~ itew untuk touch up! muahaha

Anonymous at: 11:35 AM said...

gitu laaa giler mac.. akhirnya dimurtadkan XP ke Mac.. thats awfull.. anyway hope u can get a Mac 1 day dear.. usaha tangga kejayaan! :) heppy raya!