Save Me

10.15 am
I woke up. A lil bit later than usual. Took my bath, ironed my shirt and got ready.

10.30 am
Ate my breakfast. Sausages and eggs. It was okay. Thanx mom..

10.50 am
Off to the office.

11.00 am
Got in the train. Something was not right with my Ipod so didn't get to listen to it. Damn!

11.20 am
Arrived at the office. Printed out my research. Started pitching and bitching.

5.00 pm
Went for lunch. Pack some food and ate in the office. Nasi ayam and some kueh.

6.00 pm
Started pitching and bitching again.

8.30 pm
Walked out from the office and went straight home. Home sweet home.


Hmm. Thats roughly my daily routine. Boring isn't it? Kinda. Pretty much the same except for Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Because Thursday is like my Friday and you know the rest.

I don't know how long I can enjoy all these. But I am still enjoying it. Can't wait for my first pay. It's not gonna be much though because I didn't get to bring any deals so far. But it's better than nothing. Enough for me to survive for another month.

My life is empty. That the only thing I could say at this time. I might look extremely happy but the truth is, I'm not. This job is not my passion. But it is the experience that I need. To actually built up more my confidence level by to feel comfortable talking with total strangers. I'm starting to fit in. Starting to have better pitches. Starting to take control of the calls that I made.

The work is pretty okay actually. The environment is quite pleasant. But of course, the tension is always there. I'm getting used to it.

But like I said, I don't know how long I can't stand doing things that I do right now. I don't have anybody to give me strength (put aside my parents please, there are different). Sometimes, I took time off from my work, went outside of the office, to an open staircase, and enjoy the view of the city at night. Sometimes I cried. Just because, I am not happy with my life.Pathetic.

Thinking about everything that I have been through made me even sadder. How? What should I do? I'm comforting myself right now. That's the only thing that I could do. But for how long? Entahlah.

People say it is easy to live alone. No, it's not, when you are thirsty for love. Dying to be loved. And to be cared. Sounds desperate? Maybe. But no.

My friend is in trouble right now. He is sad and having a very rough time in his life. I only want the best for him. Will do anything to make him feel better. Hopefully, he will.

You can count on me.

Have to sleep now. Another day is waiting for me.Goodnite.


p/s : Somebody save me...

0 Pengkritik Setia: