Ramadhan Datang Lagi

Ramadhan datang lagi. This time around, I don't know how to actually cope with it. This is going to be my first time ever, fasting while working. My working hours have been changed. I'm gonna start working at 10 am and will be finishing at 6 pm from Sunday to Thursday. I just can't imagine how the crowd is gonna be. Goodness.

Hmm.It has been a year. I don't know how to actually explain my feelings. Thinking about what happened last year, makes me really sad. Lots of memories. Too many. Too much.

They are still fresh on my mind.Sigh.How can I get rid of all the memories?
I never thought things would be this way. I never thought things would ended this way. Only god knows how bad I want it to change.

If I could have controlled myself better, I guess things would be different. But, maybe it is meant to be this way.

"Ku mengharap kan Ramadhan kali ini penuh makna,
Agar dapat ku lalui dengan sempurna,
Selangkah demi selangkah,
Setahun sudah pun berlalu,
Masa yang pantas berlalu,
Hingga tak terasa ku berada,
Di bulan Ramadhan semula"

I hope I could pull through. With or without anyone. This is the path I have chosen. This is what I have to face. No matter how weak I am, I have to deal with it. :(

I miss you my friend. I hope you are okay over there. Happy Ramadhan to you. May god bless you always.

To all my readers, Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan Al Mubarak. Selamat berpuasa. Semoga segala amalan di bulan ini diterima olehNYA.

End

3 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 1:31 AM said...

Salaam dik..

slamat bsahur & bposa 2 u 2..

btw, uols kja ktner?

{ Alam Setia } at: 4:09 PM said...

Selamat berpuasa Adi.

{ Joey } at: 6:08 PM said...

selamat menjalankan ibadah puasa..

hope you are doing well

:)