Ketulusan Hati

I'm currently having some ideas to write a story. Dapat idea tentang cerita ni when I was listening to Anuar Zain's new song, Ketulusan Hati from his latest album. The song is good.

The story is going to be about love. It's somehow gonna be a sad/tragic love story. Sounds typical huh? I don't know but I kinda like the storyline (duh! it's MY story). It's about 4 people. The description of the story is gonna be like this, " 4 hati, 3 cinta. 2 jiwa yang setia, 1 kisah yang lara".But I don't know how to end the story. I don't want it to be so cliche. Boring nanti.

Putting aside my latest crap at the moment. Well, I'm starting to have doubts about what I am doing for life now. It is not easy. They said of course it ain't easy. Every job is tough in its own way. There is no exception for mine. I don't know what to think. I'm not strong enough to do this. I thought I could but I guess I was wrong.

I don't have a strong character. I've always been the person who will want to somehow, please everyone? No. That's not the right way of describing my characteristic. I just do not want to hurt anyone. But I've always ended up hurting myself and sometimes the others without my intention. To do this kind of job needs a lot of hard work. I mean seriously a lot. I'm not talking about the research things. I'm not talking about the staying until late at nite to get information. I am talking about pushing myself to be someone that I am not comfortable with.

I cried again yesterday. The day before yesterday too.

Ntahlah. I'm just weak. Very weak at the moment. Rasa macam I'm lost. Lost in my own messed up, confusing and lonely world.

Hmm.

Ketulusan Hati

Cintaku tak berdusta
Tak mengenal ingkar
Tak kenal nestapa

Cintaku hanya indah
Hanya bahagia
Untuk selamanya

Apa yang kurasakan ini
Persembahan untuk dirimu
Kau dengarkan kasihku

Mencintaimu tak mengenal waktu
Tak mengenal puitis
Hanya tulusnya hati
Mencintaimu tak mengenal ragu
Keyakinan hatiku
Hanya untuk dirimu
Selalu

Cintaku tak berdusta
Tak mengenal ingkar
Tak kenal nestapa

Tak ada seribu janji
Hanya bahagia untuk selamanya

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 11:14 AM said...

yg nih is my 2nd best choice!.. now dgr 'hanya milikmu' plak.. siap wat youtube kekdahnyer! ;-)

{ rudy bluehikari } at: 3:57 PM said...

jgn bimbang jika kita rasa kita lemah, kerana kita masih ada DIA untuk bersandarkan harapan. Saya melihat dan menilai makna dlm lagu ini dr sudut yang agak berbeza. Saya ada tulis di blog sy bluehikari.com

kuatkan smgt. tabahkan hati. MAE MUKI NI bak kata org jepun.gambarouze.