Chasing Pavements


I've made up my mind
don't need to think it over
if I'm wrong i am right
don't need to look no further
this ain't lust i know this is love

But if i tell the world
I'll never say enough
cos it was not said to you
and thats exactly what i need to do
if i end up with you

Should i give up
or should i just keep chasing pavements
even if it leads no where,
or would it be a waste
even if i knew my place should i leave it there
Should i give up
or should i just keep chasing pavements
even if it leads nowhere
Chasing Pavements, Adele


1 Pengkritik Setia:

{ NSMF } at: 6:21 PM said...

hehe...nice! i love 'chasing pavements' by adele also...wonder how many malaysian love that song?not much i think...

most of them only like pacarku, ngak bisa, lo gila apa, ...im not a racist or anything but theres other great music out there, why ppl dont open up...T.T

the MV is nice too...