REVIEW AF6 3rd CONCERT : MEET THE WANNABE ROCKERS!

I’m back again for another round of review. Again, I didn’t get to watch the live show last night because I was out . So I just get to watch the repeat just now. So AF is trying to create something new heh? or has it been done before?It's a good thing by the way. Something like Idol format. I don't find anything wrong with that. But why rock? Why not something else? Never mind. I don't really care anyway.

Some did excel, some just failed miserably. I would rather go to Redbox and listen to the people there singing their heart out. I would rather pay THEM to sing for me than this bunch of crappy funfair singers. It has been three freaking weeks okay! Please lah! Wake up doinks!

As for the judges, come on lah. Get freaking real with your critiques. So let’s get into business. I'm so bored.
Pardon my language. Here we go.

12. Faisal – Sentuhan Kecundang
What the hell was that? OUT OF TUNE! I wanna kill this boy.But how? Please choose one from the options below:
A : Strangle him with a barb wire
B : Strangle him with a barb wire
C : Strangle him with a barb wire

Please choose for me? I’m ready. GET OUT!

11. Naim – Opera Hidup
I have doubt. I don’t think this boy can sing. He was like,making jokes on stage. I checked the info to make sure I was watching AFConcert, not Pentas Raja Lawak or something. It was terrible, messy and irritatinglyirritating. God! OUT!

10. Stanly – Patahnya Sayap Malam
He butchered the song. Tempo was everywhere. Vocal wasannoyingly forced. The ending was over the top. He’s so over. I don’t knowwhat’s wrong with him. I don’t care whether he has huge diaphragm or whateverbut the fact is that he is NOT that good. Okay? OUT!

9. Lufya – Tika & Saat Ini
First of all, Jasmi, please give back your granny dress.Don’t borrow, take or think about taking your granny dress or tablecloth orwhatsoever to be used by AF students ever again! Fugly dress!
Her singing? So so. Her emotions? Forced. Bad Bad! OUT!

8. Nubhan – Summer of 69
It was terrible. It was boring and forgettable. I still likehis tone tho.
Sad. Please do better next week boy! IN

7. Toi – C.I.N.T.A
He was literally spelling the words and he sounded like hewas spelling it, not singing it. He was okay. No energy. Boring. Boring. IN

6. Saida – Sepi Sekuntum Mawar Merah
I have this song in my Ipod and I really really love thissong. Her performance wasn’t that bad to me. It was okay. Average. I don't know why but I kinda likeit. IN

5. Alif – Kamelia
My dad always sings this song. He used to have his own bandso I always watch him practice this song. I thought Alif won’t deliver the song butto my surprise he did! I won’t say his vocal was stunning but the performanceas a whole was brilliant. He improved a lot. Good job. IN

4. Riz – Dari Sinar Mata
He was good although a bit monotonous.
I like his tone. His performance wasn’t thatoutstanding but he was in control. He is definitely one of the frontrunners.Good Job! IN

3. Stacy – Pelesit Kota
Vocal was stunning! I was amazed with her vocal performance.I agree with the judges. She needs to plan her movements on stage. It was quiteall over the places. It’s like she was playing police and thief (people wouldcall it police entry , you know, the main kejar kejar one). IN

2 . Nadia – Total Eclipse of the Heart
I just love this song to death.
Carly Smithson from American Idol Season 7sang this song last few weeks and it was amazingly good. Nadia didn’t do asgood as Carly but it was still amazing to me. Unfortunately, the song wastoo short. Stupid AF! I didn’t have much problems with her pronunciation because to me shehas this country twang which was okay. Love her! You go girl! SO IN!

1. Rina – Enter Sandman
OUTSTANDING, without a doubt. SO IN!

Till next time. See ya ;)

1 Pengkritik Setia:

{ EDDY PURNAMA } at: 12:21 PM said...

i choose all of the above...strangle him with a barb wire!!!!