Na Na Na

I woke up this morning feeling lazy. I set my alarm at 6.15 am this time. Usually it will be 6.30 but I found that 45 minutes of getting ready is not enough for me. The first thing I would do usually is take my bath. My cold morning bath. Then I’ll perform the Morning Prayer and surf the net for about 10-15 minutes. After that I’ll be putting on my attire and do my hair. Just a little bit as my hair is slightly easier to manage now.

That’s basically sum up my daily morning routine. Nothing interesting tho. I don’t take breakfast at home. I’ll usually buy it on my way to the office or sometimes I just don’t take any.

Last night, I slept quite late. I wanted to sleep earlier but somehow I couldn’t close my eyes. But it was better than the night before. Saturday night I mean. I dunno what was wrong with me but on that night, I only got to sleep at almost 4 in the morning. Earlier that night, I went out with a friend of mine for dinner at Ampang. It was a nice dinner. I came back home at around 11 something. We talked, well, I talked quite a lot. Knowing me, I can be quite talkative especially to those I think I can get along with very well. But I’m trying to tone myself down so that I won’t annoy the person that I’m talking to. You know, you never know what others might think of you right? No, I’m not trying to give good impressions. I’m just trying to keep a good vibe.

Making good impression is important but not to the extend of trying to make others to like you for the sake of liking you and being their friends. Frankly speaking, I have done that before and when I think about it now, I feel so stupid because of that Maybe it’s due to my age factor back then, I was younger and naïve-r. Haha. But now, like I said, I’m trying to keep it cool. I will never try to change myself just to fit into someone else’s life.

I’ve always told myself not to really care what others might think or are thinking about me and I’m doing just that but sometimes you need to think what others prolly think or are thinking about you so that you know what your flaws might be, what are you lacking of and what mistakes need to be corrected. Nobody’s perfect. So if you like me for who I am, then it will be my greatest pleasure to have you in my life but if you don’t and think that I might not be good enough for you , there’s nothing I could say other than, thank you for trying to know me. I’m just an ordinary person with a big heart (I think!). Nothing special about me but if you consider having a big heart is a special power, I’m honored. Haha.

Some people say, I sounded and acted more matured than normal people at my age. I don’t know whether it’s a good thing or not but I’ll just gonna take it as a compliment. I do have the ‘childish’ side of me. Everyone does right? I can be whiny, I can be impatient, I can be anything you could think of (well not the really bad ones la). I tend to get bored easily of things unless I really really like or in love with THAT thing. I admit, I like to over analyze things, over think certain stuffs but hey, call me paranoid or anything, I just want it to be almost perfect (coz I know nothing can be perfect). I might look complicated but trust me, I don’t think I am. Maybe I’m fussy in choosing food for myself, but I guess I’m a simple person. I can befriend anyone but just make sure you don’t get on my nerves la and make sure you are not a serial killer. I don't wanna die at a young age. I just turned 20 few months ago okay! :P.

Why am I crapping bout myself? I dunno. Maybe I’m just bored right now. So rather than talking to myself and scare other people (they might think I’m going crazy or something), it’s better for me to write it. This blog is my friend. He knows me better than anyone else. I just wish he could be alive because I know he will forever be here by my side.

I guess it’s better for me to stop or else this post will be longer than the Klang river. *wink*

0 Pengkritik Setia: