Wiken

I’m still sick. My throat is so dry (the only term that I know), it changes my voice. My voice becomes deeper, and lower. HA HA HA (evil laugh).

I’m having flu too. This is the most annoying part (read: most annoying). I couldn’t stand it. I went to the pharmacy the other day, and bought myself the ubat. Still taking it and hopefully the ubat is working or else I have to drive all the way to Setapak Jaya (my so called family doctor since the day I was born) to get the medicine.

Okay, enough about my sickness. It’s not gonna end and I don’t like to whine although that is exactly what I am doing right now. Okay, full stop.

I have seen 3 movies for the past one week. Yes, three and that’s a record for me. Thanks to my friends (grammar anyone?).

Susuk
A very good Malay thriller. I love the movie so very much and I don’t mind watching it again if anyone else wants to ajak me to watch the movie. (read: ajak me to watch the movie – read between the lines). Hehu. Just kidding. Yes, if anyone interested to watch the movie, and wants me to accompany them (yes, I’ll pay if you don’t want to belanja me), I don’t mind watching it again (no, I’m not paid to promote the movie). The movie is not a typical local thriller. It’s so brilliantly done, with good acting by fabulous cast. Ida was fantastic, Diana was surprisingly good, Sofia was sexually seductive, and Adlin was awesome (part of it because his voice was digitally enhanced). It’s not your normal “ahhhh I’m scared” movie. In fact, it is not a horror movie. Don’t expect Jangan Pandang Belakang thingie in this movie. Even though Jangan Pandang Belakang was good, but I believe Susuk is far better than JPB, in terms of, hmm…everything I guess. The storyline is good, the plot is strong, the art direction is superb (again, I’m NOT paid to cakap-cakap baik about the movie). This is by far the best Malay movie I have seen this year (so Sepi dah jadi no 2..hehu). I’m Not Single? No, I don’t think I’m gonna watch it. So, my advice, go and watch this movie. It is worth your money. You get pening somehow, but that’s the best part of the movie.

Note: Susuk opens on 7th august 2008

The Dark Knight
Okay, now I can use the line, “it’s merely just hype with no substance”. Haha, no, that’s exaggerating. No doubt that the movie is excellent, but I somehow I feel that something is missing somewhere. Macam takde the real WOW factor in the movie. The movie is good because of the Joker. Heath Ledger brought the character alive and he was amazing. For me the movie is just like other Hollywood action movies. Boom here, blast there, you know that kind of thing. I won’t watch the movie for the second time. Period.

Sex and the City
Ah, to be honest, I have never seen the series on TV so I don’t really know the characters. The movie was funny, but that was it. It was as cliché as it can be. It’s a typical feel good movie. I have something to say actually, Sarah Jessica Parker (SJP) looked so old and hideous. I despise most of her outfit in the movie. Mekap SJP tebal macam lahanat. Like OMG! Cyntia Nixon was like OMG! Uglynye! The things that I like were Charlotte’s black dress (she wore during Carrie’s wedding – the tak jadi one), the royal blue Manolo’s heels, and..urm….tu je kot. The rest macam plain boring.

Okay, now tukar topic.

My gaji just masuk last Saturday. Thank god! I gave my mom like almost half of my gaji because I bought my baju melayu cloth dengan guna duit dia dulu, and I bought her cloth too, and my hutang for LRT ticket. Ya, ya, ya..I owed my mom money, so what? Hehu.

So on Saturday, I went to Tesco Ampang and shopped a little. Bought some biscuits and other stuffs. Habis dlm RM 65 gak. Then yesterday, I went to Ikea, and bought curtain rod for my room and accessories die. Habis dalam 50 bucks lagi. Adoi pening, duit keluar macam air. Hehu. Salah sendiri kan? Okay. Enough! I won’t spend on unnecessary things anymore.

I dah pening.. ahh tidak!

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ zee } at: 1:39 AM said...

get well soon bro

take care n have good rest... enough rest

may u feel better day by day

{ AK } at: 9:42 AM said...

rindu lak masa2 zaman aku leh tgk movie2 itu...
skunk dah tak bleh... keje bnyk... kena jimat!

mcm teruja je nak tgk susuk n sex & the city tuh...