Mmm

When I got home last night, my mind was everywhere. I didn’t know what I should do. Obviously my mood was swinging. Everything seemed wrong to me. I didn’t even switch on my computer as I always do because I was feeling sick and extremely tired. I took my bath, and immediately curled up on my bed right after that.

I was having headache and feeling nauseous. I wanted to take some pills to reduce the pain but then, I have swallowed too many panadols for the past week. Never mind. I’m feeling better now.

Erm.

How do you react to something you have actually expected and saw it coming?
You’ll be ready to face it although it will shatter you.

How do you feel when somebody (especially the one that you love) told you that he or she just need to be alone?
Honestly, it makes me feel like my presence is not wanted.

I’ll be lying if I said that I’m not hurt when someone told me that. But, I’m willing TO NOT think about my feelings for a moment because I believe it would just temporary. I wish I have the power to heal but I don’t.

So, I’ll do just like what you wanted. Be alone as long as you need to.

2 Pengkritik Setia:

Anonymous at: 4:22 PM said...

mmm....
perluke nak pening2 kan kpala..
bagi la space kat dia bukan u sorg je ader problem........
if ada syg tak perlu nak gentar....
be strong k....
masing2 kenala beralah tak der matinyer if buang sikit ego tu ..
anyway good luck ad c.o.m.e

{ AK } at: 9:59 AM said...

hurm...
bagi aku bila dia mintak space, bagi je...
untuk kebaikan kan.. dari asik bertempek je, dia akan bosan...

*just an opinion*