I have been tagged

I have been tagged. I’m gonna do it.

1. Story behind your MySpace song?
I don’t have a myspace song.

2. Whats bothering you right now?
Everything.

3. Do you close the door when you pee?
Obviously.

DESCRIBE YOUR:

4. Wallet?
Energie. Bought it like a year ago.

5. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
Windows default wallpaper.

6. Background on your cell phone?
Pic from my Perhentian Trip

7. Jewelery worn daily?
I don’t wear any.

8. Where your default picture was taken?
On my bed.

9. Eye color?
Black.

10. Life:
Unexplainable

11. House:
Somewhere in KL.

WHAT ARE YOU?

12. Doing this weekend?
Haven’t decided.

13. Wearing?
My blue t-shirt and khakis.

14.Wanting?
Everything to be better.

15. Where are you?
Office

16. Listening to?
I’m The Lucky One - Anuar Zain

17. Have you ever hugged or kissed anyone lately?
Yes.

18. What do you smell like?
Bulgari Omnia

19. Eating?
I have no appetite.

20. Besides your bed, what is your favorite things?
My Ipod.

21. Do you believe in a soul mate?
Of course.

22.Do you sleep naked?
No.

23. Do you remember your dreams?
Yes. Some of em.

24. Do you believe dreams come true?
Yup. If you believe in it.

25. Do you believe in miracles?
I do.

26. Do you burn easily in the sun?
Yes.

27. Do you speak another language other than English?
Malay.

28. What's something you wish you could understand better?
Myself and my life.

29. What did you do last weekend?
Hang-out with my peeps.

30. Who do you miss?
Few people. B the most.

31. Have you ever been in a car crash?
Yes. Minor ones.

32. Orange or apple juice?
Apple

33. Who were the last people you went somewhere with?
Erm. Do I need to tell?

34. What was the last text message you received?
InsyaAllah from Ain.

35. Last text message you sent?
To Ain.

36. Last time you ate a home grown tomato?
I don’t eat tomato.

37. What is the closest thing to you that is blue?
My t-shirt.

38. What was the last thing you ate?
Rice.

40. Whose house did you go to last night?
No one.

41. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Darling Ngasri.

42. Do you like someone right now?
Yes.

43. What do you wear more, slacks, jeans, or sweatpants?
Jeans

44. What is the last movie you watched?
Susuk. Great movie.

45. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Seed.

46. Coach or NFL game tickets?
Coach as in the COACH?

47. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Because I love that person.

48. Do you believe that you can change someone?
It depends.

49. Do you want someone you can't have?
Yes. Everyone does.

50. Do you blame them, when you can't have them?
No. If it’s meant to be.

p/s : Thanks homo:graphy

1 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 9:54 AM said...

-entri-tag-tak-layak-dikomen-

huhuhuhu


wah! banyak secret reveal...
siap kiss2 hug2...
wah!

=p