Wait For You

Life is a learning journey.

As I’m becoming older, I know that there will be more responsibilities I have to bear. I know I am strong enough to face everything. It will be just the matter of how am I going to take it. I realized something about me; I’m becoming more sensitive as I’m growing. Maybe itu yang orang semua kata faktor usia.

Part of the reason I think is simply because of my past experience. Life was not really hard on me; it is just that, I went through some low moments in my life. I learned from the mistakes that I have done but sometimes I can’t avoid from doing the same mistakes over and over again. It’s normal isn’t it?

I believe all of us have been in a situation where we will have to choose or decide something that will either make us, or break us. That IS life. Takkan pernah terlepas daripada persoalan yang memerlukan setiap dari kita untuk memilih. Setiap pilihan yang dibuat akan memberi kesan kepada hidup kita.

Choosing is not what I am good at. I have always chosen the wrong thing. Most of the time, I ended up losing the thing that I thought I would have. To make it worst, sometimes I would just lose everything. It makes me feel, that luck is never on my side, especially in love and relationship. But as I’m growing older, I learn to believe in whatever decision that I’m have made and going to make. Believing in myself is the utmost important thing because nobody else will believe in me if I don’t.

I’m taking chances. I’m hoping things would turn out to be better day by day, not only for me but also for the ones that I love. I know that I can’t ask for more than what I have been given and what others can give. I wasn’t taught to be demanding.

I have to be emotionally and mentally strong. I know that is hard of me to do as my strength weakens each and every time my heart is being slowly ripped. But I’m grateful to have met people that actually care for me for who and what I am. I just hope that those people love me truthfully because it would just break me apart of they don’t.

I chose to wait. I will wait for you.I will sacrifice my feelings, if time needs me to. I pray for you to prevail.



“Though I try to resist, being last on your list,
But I’m saving all my love for you..”

2 Pengkritik Setia:

Anonymous at: 11:22 PM said...

interesting..

{ AK } at: 9:57 AM said...

pilihan dah dibuat...
try jadikan ia yang terbaik!