Suprises

Surprises.

Some people just love to be surprised and some love to make surprises. My life has been filled with many surprises, pleasant and unpleasant.

I don’t mind surprises. It adds color and excitement to your life. But to be really honest, I don’t really know how to deal with it. Perhaps I can say that I don’t really like surprises. Not that I hate them, but I’m not a big fan of them.

Why?

Simply because I don’t know how to react to them. I’m bad at it. Seriously.

I’m sorry for the mistake I just done. My reaction was totally unacceptable and I know I was wrong. Forgive me

I'm no angel, imperfect myself
'Cause baby I am only human


1 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 10:03 AM said...

huhuhu
ni yang best nak wat surprise kat ko ni...
aku nak tgk cmnako react...
but not a good thing, a bad one...

cth - baling fresh oren kat ko kat klcc...
baling tepung masa ko tgh nak pegi keje...
dll...

i'm good at making evil surprises!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*gelak kejam*