Shoes, Shoes

Yesterday, as usual, I was feeling all bored, so I decided to go to KLCC. I didn’t plan to buy anything. But I ended up buying something.

I have a thing for shoes. I don’t know why, but I just love shoes. At the moment, I have 7 pairs of shoes. I’m not sure whether that’s a lot or not, but to me, it is. And I just added up one more in my shoe collection. So in total now, I have 8 pairs of lovely shoes.

Isetan ada and this particular shoe that I bought yesterday was on discount! Thank god! I’m a fan of white shoes and I’ve been looking for another white pair of shoes for quite some time and I found it yesterday. Yay!

*I dah edit the brand name. Haha!*

Nice ain’t it? And it’s comfortable too.

And here’s a pic of my shoes collection. Lalalala :P

I had my lunch (late one) at The Apartment Downtown. The food was really good. I had this Chicken & Mushroom Pasta. It was fantastic. I tak sempat nak ambil gambar sebelum makan, so I just got this pic, selepas makan. Haha.

*yes, I tak makan tomato*

After my lunch, I went to watch a movie called The Orphanage. It was excellent. Quite scary. I had to tutup muka few times. Haha!

And suddenly, ada benda buat I rasa tak selesa. Sangat! It was pretty annoying makes my jiwa go kacau for a while. Stoopid! It was like purposely done. Boooooo! Whatever. You think I’d be jealous?
(Emm…I was actually..damn!)

I don’t know lah. I thought I’m done with that business but I’m still dealing with it rupanya. How cruel that business is!

Dah la. Tak larat nak layan semua tu. Benci! Argh!

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 8:52 PM said...

huhuhu
aku pown tgh mencari kasut nak beli nih...

btw,kalo bosan2 leh la kita kuar ke hapa...
aku pon bosan tahap gaban! haha

about business tuh.. apa kata ko isytiharkan ko bangkrup... mesti takde org nak bisnes2 ngn ko!
ops terlebeh sudah!

gurau je beb!
aku tatau nak komen pe...
aku kan ske panjang2 kan komen

{ :: cheezzy cheese :: } at: 8:55 AM said...

len kali, tapau tomato tu kat aku naa! smp ofis ko bagi aku.. sayur tuu.. ko kn tau aku kambing..

aisehh collection kasut ko trlebih satu dr aku ni.. cayalahh!