Selamat Tinggal Cinta

I have been down for no apparent reason for the last few days. Maybe I do know the reason why but it’s hard for me. But I’m feeling slightly better today. Maybe because it’s Friday? Thank god it is.

I have decided to change my travel plan to Perhentian Island. Initially, I planned to go on June 27-29 to be exact but then my dad told me that he’s probably gonna be away during that time. He might be going to Gold Coast or Istanbul so it’s impossible for me to leave my mom and sis alone at home during that time. My dad also told me that he has already proposed the plan to the mayor and apparently the mayor has agreed. So I had to change my travel dates to 20th June until the 22nd June.

But after making some considerations and calculations, I think it’s better for me to go in July. So apa lagi, tukar lah lagi sekali! So now, I’ll be going to Perhentian on the 12th of July. Yay! Hopefully everything will be okay.

Anyway, I’m currently working on my third song. I have another song in mind but that song is quite hard for me to sing so I decided to put it on hold first and concentrate on this song. The working title of my new song is “Selamat Tinggal Cinta”. If my dad is available tonight, I might record it later at night so I can post it here as soon as possible.

Here’s the lyrics of the song :

Terbelah sudah rasa
Hatiku ini
Saat ku lihat dirimu
Dengan dia

Terhabis sudah rasa
Cintaku ini
Saat ku tahu
Kau berdusta

Mengalir airmata
Tanpa ku menyedarinya

C/O
Berjalan aku pergi
Tinggalkan dirinya
Berakhir semua ini
Selamat tinggal cinta
Cukuplah di sini
Jiwaku untuknya
Berakhir semua ini
Selamat tinggal cinta

I might add few more lines soon. So, tunggu ya!

Gotta go now. Cheers~

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 3:39 PM said...

wah lirik gempak...
nak dgr cpt2!!!
rakam leklok tau!

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 11:04 PM said...

ayooo!!!