Rantings

I can't actually believe that time flies really fast. It is almost half of the year.
I'll be entering my 7th month working with this company. It has been quite a rollercoaster ride for me.

Saya tak pasti apa yang saya rasa sekarang ini, tapi yang nyata banyak benda yang telah berubah. Banyak benda yang saya dah belajar dan kenyataannya ada antara benda-benda itu buat saya lebih kenal erti kehidupan sebenar.

I've recently met few new people.

Orang orang yang saya tak pernah kenal before this. But they are definitely very nice people. Well, everyone has their own flaws and I certainly won't be judging them based on that.

At this age, people might say that I'm still young and I have a long way to go. People might tell me to just enjoy this period of time and don't think about unnecessary matters. Tapi saya rasa mungkin pendapat mereka salah. I'm not a boy anymore. I'm a grown up person. Age is just a number.

Usia tak menunjukkan tahap sebenar diri seseorang. You can be a 40 year old guy, but you might have an attitude yang selalunya ada pada kanak-kanak yang berusia 9 tahun. Kan? We never know.

To be matured is important. It will help you to deal with your life crisis, problems and etc. Saya tak cakap yang saya sedang menempuhi sebarang life crisis but I know I am having a crisis. Saya tak tahu apa yang saya nak pada waktu ini.

There are so many things in my mind. Saya tak pasti apa yang patut saya buat. Perlu atau tidak untuk saya memikirkan perkara-perkara itu atau saya seharusnya biarkan benda-benda itu pergi dengan secara sendiri.

It can be distracting somehow.

Saya perlukan sesuatu yang saya tak tahu apa yang saya inginkan. Saya inginkan sesuatu yang saya tidak tahu apa yang saya cari. Saya cari sesuatu yang belum lagi saya jumpa.

Bila saya lihat kehidupan orang lain yang ada disekeliling saya, somehow saya rasa jealous dengan kehidupan mereka. I do know that they have thier own problems to handle but sometimes I feel that I don't have what they have. I feel empty.

June is coming. I'm not sure whether I'll be accepted to join the National Choir or not, but if I do get chosen, it's gonna be a hectic month for me. I guess it will do me good because it will somehow help to get my mind of something that I have been thinking of all this while.

That something yang saya ingat saya dah mampu untuk hapuskan tapi masih tetap ada. Tak pasti kenapa sebab benda itu bukanlah bagus sangat. Entahlah.
I'm gonna end this here for now. Jiwa kacau. Kan?

0 Pengkritik Setia: