One Last Chance

At the moment, I'm trying to fix my life. All this while, it has been quite a mess, at least to me. I have been feeling blue all the time. My emotions are unstable. There are so many things on my mind. It bothers me to know that I can't solve my own problem. But the truth is, I couldn't explain what my problem is. It's very hard for me to have these feelings and it's complicated. I don't know how long it will last but I just hope somehow it will go away so that I can just move on with my life. Although I can forsee it to vanish, maybe in a few weeks time, but the thought of bearing the pain is just so painful to me.

I'm trying to find peace in my heart. I'm trying hard. I just want everything to be better.

When I'm sad or not in a happy condition, I always listen to songs. It calms me down and it will somehow put my mind off things that I have been focusing on. Although sometimes, the meaning of the songs does relate to the real situation that I'm facing. How good eh?

I have been a fan of James Morrison since the first time I heard his song on the radio. His voice is very soothing to me. I started to look for his other songs. I got his whole album and I can tell you, every single song in the album is worth listening.

One of his songs that I love so much is 'One Last Chance'. It's a brilliant song with a very deep meaning. Here's the lyric of the song :

In my life I don't mean much to anyone
I've lost my way can't go
back anymore
Once I had everything now it's gone
Don't tell me again coz
I've heard it all before

Some people say that I'm not worth it
I've made mistakes but nobody's perfect
Guess I'll give it a try

I've got one last chance to get myself together
I can't lose no more time it's now or never
And I try to remember who I used to be
I've got one more chance to get
myself together

The time has come for me to change again
I can't carry on like this, I will lose my friends
Don't say that you have given up on me
Just give me the time and space to heal my head

I don't wanna be misunderstood
I've got to take this chance and make it into something good



Beautiful I'd say.

There are also few other songs by different artiste that has been playing on my Ipod at the moment. Every single one touches my heart in its own way.

1. Cukuplah Sekali - Jay Jay/Carefree (It's so sad)
2. Tak Bisa Memilihmu - 6ixth Sense (Ahh..the piano..the lyrics...)
3. Berhenti Berharap - Sheila On 7 (I can play half of this song!)
4. Kerana - Alleycats (reminds me of someone)
5. Senandung Semalam - Alleycats (such a sad love song)
6. Setahun Sudah Berlalu - Alleycats ( gosh..why so sad!)
7. Seribu Bintang - Alleycats (reminds me of that person)
8. Ketulusan Hati - Anuar Zain (am i in love with you?)
9. Tinggalkan Aku - Anuar Zain ( such a nice song)
10. Teman Terulung - Anuar Zain (wish I could have one)
11. The Pieces Don't Fit Here Anymore - James Morrison ( very deep song)
12. Dealova - Once (my all time favorite)

I'm a hopeless romantic, I know. Haha.

I'll be away this weekend. just for two days. It's not really far from KL. I've been looking forward to have a break although this one is not the one that I have been hoping for. It's okay for me. I hope I'll get the opportunity. I just need sometime away from everything. Maybe to an island far away. Haha. Dont know. Been thinking that but my parents certainly would not allow me to go alone. But I don't have anyone to go with. Well, I don't have anyone interested to go with me. How pathetic.

Erm. Hopefully, I'll manage to get myself together. InsyaAllah. That's all for now. Cheers~

Assalamualaikum.

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 12:03 PM said...

slalu gak wat cmtuh... kat YT ada kowt entry begini... entry layanan lagu bila rasa tertekan gila...

mmg lagu bleh heal masalah.. cos indirectly we express our feeling through the songs...

oh ya, wait!

here are my links...
http://ak0143.blogspot.com/2006/12/lagu-tema.html
http://ak0143.blogspot.com/2006/11/layanan-perasaan.html

btw, get grip of yourself... see this is just a phase... saket mmg saket, tapi ini akan memberikan pengalaman... penah gak lalui semua ini dulu, cuma nak kongsi sket2... maaf kalo buat ko rasa tak selesa lak...

btw, samat merehatkan diri!

{ FAIZUL } at: 4:36 PM said...

weit kalo nak jenjalan tu ajak la aku....hahaha..