Truth, Secrets and Lies

It’s hard when you know the truth but you can never be honest about it. You have to keep it to yourself and pretend that you know nothing but the real truth is, you do know something.

How are you supposed to contain your feelings when it has been bothering you every now and then? This feeling is enormous. It’s like a time bomb. Waiting to explode. I don’t know how much longer I can hold on to the secrets and lies. I have told myself not to be a part of any complicated matters that will complicates my heart but I have, unintentionally.

I wish I could just come clean but I can’t because it will ruin every-single-thing. I don’t want to lose anything anymore. I am tired of losing. But how could I win it? Seems impossible.

Wish I could let you know my buddy. Wish I could.

1 Pengkritik Setia:

{ FAIZUL } at: 4:35 PM said...

rahsia apakah ini? nak tauuuu!!!