Ilham Di Matamu

I'm not really a fan of Mila but I do appreciate her talent. She is a good singer with a huge potential to be better. I was rooting for her during her days in AF5 because she showed effort and improvements.

This particular song has been playing on my Ipod non stop. I don't know what's so special about this song. It doesn't really mean anything to me as the storyline doesn't relate to my real life situation but there is something about this song. The melody to me is just perfect. The lyrics are good. The emotion in this song is fantastic. Everything about this song is good to me. That's why I'm sharing it here. Enjoy the song and the video. This song is gonna be huge.


2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ :: cheezzy cheese :: } at: 11:32 AM said...

aku pon xla kata fans mila ni.. ok la bdk cumil ni.. ada potential, cuma bila dia ada ke'gedik'kan sket yg buat aku koser nk melayan..

{ Max J. Potter } at: 2:24 PM said...

im not her fan. but i think her voice sounds OK. better than some. *^^*