KL FEST

I’m so tired. I’m so tired waking up in the morning (morning ke?) feeling all exhausted. Tonight will be the first show out of two that we (the National Choir team) are going to do. Last night full dress rehearsal was a major disaster.

I hate dealing (indirectly) with fucked up event organizers. The organizer of this particular event (the launching of Kuala Lumpur Festival 2008) is so stupid. Why? Here’s why:

1. Why the hell do you want to do an event launching in front of KLCC’s fountain? Do you know how small the area is? How congested it’s gonna be? Okay, fine, maybe you want to get as much attention as you can.

2. The stage is so fucking small yet they want to put hundreds of people on it. What the fuck?

3. I hate last minute changes. It’s freaking annoying when we had to do last minute changes. I know, I know it’s normal to do all that but please, no wonder lah takkan pernah dapat buat perfect show sebab banyak sangat idea idea ‘bernas’ dan ‘brilliant’ last last minute. Lepas tu expect others to follow. Tahu tak betapa penatnya mengikut arahan-arahan yang best tu? Lepas tu complaint we all perform tanpa energy. Are you freaking kidding me?

4. Stop membebel can you?(to theperson who has been membebel since forever). You voice annoys me. Like BIG TIME!

5. Who wears a coat/blazer while dancing? Kalau cantik takpe lah jugak. Luckilly the idea of wearing the blazer sudah di scrapped off. So we just have to wear the shirt. Yes, that freaking big shirt yang I hanya akan pakai sekiranya berat badan I naik dr 45 kg ke 70 kg!

6. Stop telling us we Nampak macam tak enjoy performing and dipaksa-paksa. Well, somehow we memang dipaksa-paksa pun kan. Buat itu, buat ini, gosh! A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G!

Biasalah. Government shows. Datuk sana datuk sini yang jadi pengarah untuk the event. Whatever!

Sigh.

I tried my very best to keep the positive energy by smiling and thinking about good stuffs. Luckilly I don’t have that much pressure feeling nervous performing in front a large audience (that is because I’m doing it with a group, so their attention will not be on me alone). I just want this freaking thing to end. I can’t wait for it though I know I will have to go through another week of you know what!

Talking about next week, unfortunately I won’t be able to join my Zianafolks friends pergi expedition ke Gua Tempurung though I memang BERHARAP sangat dapat pergi. I’m not a nature guy. Tak suka pergi hutan-hutan neh, panjat sana sini but bila I dah ada rasa dan mood dan keinginan untuk mecuba, masa pulak tak mengizinkan. Why? Why? Geram sangat. Especially bila membayangkan betapa seronoknya mereka mereka semua tu buat ekpedisi together. Arghh!!!

But as a professional, I have to be committed. I’m working so I have to have responsibilities terhadap kerja yang telah diberikan (I sounded so lame!). But still, do you know how I feel? Arghhh!!! Nak ikut!!!

Today, I am supposed to be in KLCC at 4. How amazing is that! Bukannya kena make up segala tapi still kena datang pukul 4. Nak buat latihan lagi lah tu kan sebab baaaaannnnnyyyyyaaaakkkkk sangat last minute changes! You all yang buat changes we all yang terseksa jiwa raga. Bayaran obviously lah ciput kan. Government, mesti punya!Lpeas tu dapat lagi 2-3 bulan kan? Mesti punya. Kalau sorang dibayar 3000, you all nak suruh I practice sampai pukul 2 pagi I sanggup. Janji bank I bertambah 3000. Berangan!

I’m not THAT pissed actually. Just that geram with everything. I’m tired, pastu not really well , and then kena buat show bangang malam neh, lepas tu tak dapat join the happening people next week etc etc. Sigh.

I thought off taking pictures last night tapi tak kuasa nak click sana sini. Malam ni jelah. Tu pun kalau ada mood. And someone is making me feeling all miserable.

p/s: Adi Luqman, you are so stupid for letting others to invade your mind. Don’t make the same mistake again!

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 12:50 AM said...

uish...
mmg geram nampaknya nih...
kan aku dah bagi cadangan ari tuh, runtuhkan pentas tuh... ko tak nak!
ko nak tgk gak kungfu panda...
kalo ko stuju masa tuh, aku dah sedia dah nak kaberline...
hahaha

lek bro...

not a nature guy???
alahai... best lah g hutan2 tuh!

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 12:55 AM said...

[tgh kira baper kali fuck]