The Petrol Effect

Last night was a disaster. Our government went crazy. Earlier in the evening, they announced the new price of the petrol. A shocking 40% increase from the current price. And they went crazier by announcing that the new price will be effective, right after 12 midnight! Semua orang jadi gila.

Semalam I ada latihan koir lagi. So supposedly, I have to be at the IB pukul 8 malam. I didn’t know that apa-apa masa I balik kerja. I thought it’s gonna be a normal day macam biasa. So I pun keluar rumah to go to IB at 7 something. And guess what? The traffic was super heavy, jalan jam macam heaven! Tension gila!

I sampai IB pukul 9 malam. Imagine that! IMAGINE!!!! Craziness I tell you. I’m not gonna say that the government is stupid for increasing the petrol price but they are definitely killing themselves. As a person who uses the public transport almost every single day, I couldn’t care less about the price hike. It’s not gonna give a me a huge impact. But to other people, I feel sorry for them somehow.

Anyway, I didn’t hear anything from Octavio yesterday. Somehow I didn’t feel anything. And I pun tak sibuk sibuk nak dengar anything. I have to get use to it. I occupied my mind with other things. It’s not that I’m neglecting the feeling; I just do not want to layan it. Kalau I layan, berjela-jela nanti.

I have a wish list. Yeah, my birthday lambat lagi, but I saja saja buat a wish list. Memang I wish I could these things. Just that I can’t afford to have it…yet. I don’t know when. Sedih! What are the things?

1. A car(tak jadi sebab petrol dah naik)

2. Macbook

(yes, memang smart!)

3. An Iphone


4. A digital camera

Itu jelah kot. The rest are still under consideration whether I want to put them in the list or not. Hopefully, by next year I could get some of the things.

Okay, enough with the wish list thingie.

Anyway, lately ni, I have been listening to a song. Weird though, because I used to somehow hate the song. But the song reminds me of someone. It reminds me of Angelo. Don’t know how dia sekarang. Nilah lagu yang I tengah suka sekarang ni.


TAK KU DUGA
Saiful & Misha Omar

Tak pernah ku duga satu saat jatuh cinta
Pada saat suramku menyapa di hatiku
Mungkinkah masih ada, oh cinta indah buatku
Sedangkan sepi menemaniku

Buanglah sepimu menjadi sekuntum rindu
Aku akan mengisi ruang hatimu kasih
Cinta ini buatmu
Hati ini buatmu
Di sini ada cinta buatmu

Ku cinta kamu, ku sayang kamu
Untuk selama-lamanya di hatiku

Menyayangimu…mencintaimu

Benarkah ini kasih
Kebahagiaan kita miliki
Oh….oh…

Pintaku padamu jujurlah oh ke akhirnya
Agar asmara kekal abadi dalam hati

Kekasih ku berjanji
Menemanimu nanti
Demi cinta indah ini kasih

Aku hanya mampu berdoa
Takdir ini buat kita

Menuju bahagia
Kita miliki cinta…

Kekasih ku berjanji
Menemanimu nanti

Demi cinta indah ini kasih


No. I’m getting sad now. Better stop. Gotta go. Out!

5 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 11:30 AM said...

dush dush!

owang tgh pk2 cara nek reducekan blanja, dia wat wishlist lak! adeh!
tapi mmg bengong kan.,. patutnya diorg bagi la satu tempoh ke hapa... ni tak., terus je naikkan.. sampai chaos satu malaysia... kerajaan oh kerajaaan...

tiba2 je lagu misha omar n saiful... untuk angelo lak tuh... tak kena sungguh.. michael angelo kah??? huhuhu

ko latihan koir kat ib???thats mean slasa lepas ko ada sana la??? aku tgk p ramlee masa tuh....

{ Adi Luqman } at: 12:03 PM said...

hahaha..ape yg tak kena plak. lagu tu mengingatkan aku kat angelo. hahaha..angelo tu sape? entah. hahahaha.

aah. kat IB. selasa lepas aku ade. tu. ko tgk pramlee best tak? aku nak g tgk sabtu neh. hehe

{ AK } at: 12:14 PM said...

oho... cmtuh aku wat review sblom sabtu kat blog nanti! huhuhu

{ FAIZUL } at: 1:15 PM said...

dikla harga minyak dah naik nih dia bole nak bende yang bukan2 plak ko nih....hahahahaha....

{ :: cheezzy cheese :: } at: 1:57 PM said...

nok, ko ni asyik tringat kat octavio jer.. apa kata smp ofis nti ko tunjuk kat aku muka dia????? **larikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

**ye tuan-tuan adi luqman ni colleague satu ofis i..