Pissed

I’m quite pissed with Malaysia Airlines, Maybank, my internet connection, my dad’s credit card, myself and few other things. Why? Here’s why.

As you may have been informed by me, I’m planning to go to Perhentian Island in July. I have decided to NOT take the bus to go there as it will take approximately 9 freaking hours to reach Kuala Besut jetty. I’m NOT a fan of express buses. To be honest, I’m afraid taking the bus. I dunno why, I just don’t like it. It’s not like a phobia or fear or anything like it, it is just that I don’t like to use it.

Okay, back to my story. So after few considerations and after checking the price offered by Malaysia Airlines and Air Asia, I decided to take MAS to fly from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Kota Bharu Airport and I will be taking Air Asia to fly back to KL from there.

At first, the price offered online by MAS is RM0.00! What I need to pay is only the tax and etc. So the total amount is only RM85.00 per person. Isn’t that cheap? No. It’s FREAKING cheap! So yesterday masa kat office I dah try nak purchase, but I ada problem dengan my dad punya credit card (no, I don’t have a cc because I’m still under 21). Then I tried guna Maybank2u.com. Suddenly dia mintak TAC. That stupid number! So I pun masa nak balik rumah pergilah ambil that stupid number from the ATM machine.

Sampai dekat rumah dah 6.15 pm. And suddenly, I can’t use my internet, sebab connection macam hanjeng! Arghhh!! I waited for 30 minutes untuk dia connect. I ada practice last night, so I had to leave home as early as possible. Dalam pukul 7.15 baru connection okay but slow nak mampos! I tak boleh nak buat apa apa sebab I’m afraid I’d be late so I decided to purchase the tickets later at night.

The practice was okay by the way. It was cool. Syafinaz was great. The practice habis dalam nak dekat pukul 11 pm. I kena cari Maybank ATM again to get the TAC number.

Sampai dekat rumah almost 11.30 pm. I tried to access the websites, boleh.. but slow tahap sial. (Pardon my language guys. Refer to the first line of post earlier ti understand why).
So after dah isi all the particulars (dah happy sangat dah ni sebab in the end dapatlah nak purchase MAS and Air Asia online kan…KONON!) I pergilah dekat payment punya section. Okay, here comes the best part. MAS payment page, loading tak habis-habis. Lama gila! Air Asia punya was okay. They asked me to click the Maybank2u button to make the payment. I was quite happy.

Dengan happy-nya I clcked the button. Maybank2u page poped up but guess what? I can’t make the payment because the site was under scheduled maintenance! WTF!!!!!! (By the way, masa tu, MAS punya site tak finish load lagi. Imagine that!). Great-ness kan?

I dan mengantuk sangat-sangat and dah letih. So I threw everything away and bermimpi untuk purchase the ticket in the morning. I woke up this morning, MAS punya page still loading macam hanjeng. So I said to myself, buat dekat office.

The first thing I buat masa dah sampai office, try to purchase MAS tickets. To make things more interesting than it has been, the pricing has been changed. CHANGED! INCREASED! MORE EXPENSIVE! Arghhh! Just what I need to start my day!

Dengan rasa sedih, I terpaksa melupakan hasrat untuk menaiki MAS masa pergi Perhentian nanti. Now I terpaksa guna Air Asia yang agak bangang tu untuk pergi dan balik. Why? Why? I just wish I ada extra money to be wasted, so that I akan beli je ticket MAS tu. Damn! Benci semuanya!

Now I’m feeling slightly better sebab dah purchase all the tickets. I’ll be leaving on 13th July at 0730 from KL and will be coming back on the 15th July from KB. My flight is scheduled at 1500.

Begitulah my experience beli online tickets. Moral of the story….emm… entah?

I nak blame apa ek? I can’t blame anything kot. Maybe it is meant to be for me not to use MAS. Kesian kan? Just like it is meant to be for me to know Octavio, Juanita , Alejandro, and Paulina. Who is Alejandro? And who the hell is Paulina?

It’s a secret.

That’s all for now. I have to finish up my listings stuff. Damn it~

3 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 12:58 PM said...

huhu
malas nak pk pasal cmna nak tempah tiket lagi..
remember my istanbul... masalah tiket gitu la...
skunk nih harga dah len, n kena cari sowang rm1700 lagi untuk tambahan.. adeh!
ada tak mana2 owang boleh sponsor aku neh?? huhu
laa... tuh sume bukan nama sebenar ke... aku ingatkan ada orang nama2 itu...
skali baru tau rupanya bukan nama sebenar...
lenkali kene tulis paulina (bukan nama sebenar) huhu

p/s - ko balas je komen aku kat sini, tak yah g chat box aku.. aku subscribe komen ko nih...

{ Adi Luqman } at: 2:38 PM said...

hahaha..camtu ek. oke. aku balas kat sini jek. hehe.

tula. tensen aku uruskan tiket2 neh. pening paler.

aah. tu semua bukan name sebenar. hahahaha.

{ FAIZUL } at: 1:18 PM said...

kalo ak jadi ko...first step dah sangkut x der nya nak go on....leceh!!