Blank

Octavio dah macam biasa balik. Well, I’m not expecting anything pun. Just take it as it is lah kan. What I did pun, I’m not hoping for anything in return.

I guess I’m slowly letting go of all the things. As long as nothing unusual jadi, I think everything will turn out to be good. Well, just wait and see what will happen when Octavio is gone. I know somehow that I’m going to miss Octavio. Just that I’m not sure how much will I miss Octavio. I believe it’s not wrong for me to feel that. Right?

Octavio is different from what I have seen before this. Maybe that’s why.

I’ll be going for my practice tonight. Tak study lagi pun lagu tu. Matilah!

1 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 1:56 AM said...

err... adi wat pe ek sbenarnya.. baca je crite kat sini.. tapi tatau adi stdi ke dah keje...
err.. praktis pe???

*blogger-cuba-kenal-blogger-len*

huhu