Thank You

It has been more than a week since I last posted anything. Walaupun I know that my blog tak ramai pembaca macam sesetengah blog yang lain tu, but this is where I mostly cerita about my life.

I’ve been busy with my choir rehearsals. Memang penat sangat. Luckily for the upcoming shows, we just need to sing 2 songs. One for the opening of Kuala Lumpur Music Festival in KLCC on the 28th June (this Saturday) and one more for the closing on the 6th July. We’re going to perform with the National Symphony Orchestra on that night. It’s gonna be a 30 minutes performance.

Apa yang menyebabkan I terasa penat sebab untuk opening performance tu, allof us have to dance. Yes, dance. Macam student AF tu. Ada choreography bagai. Memang sangat interesting and best but penatnye, god knows!

Dalam pada masa yang sama, still ada macam-macam benda yang jadi. The past week has been quite interesting for me. Juanita is pissed dekat Octavio sebab Octavio buat hal sikit. I memang dah tak kisah sangat pasal Octavio tu sebab he’s so different now. I mean, he’s so typical. I’m trying to not get involve too much with him. I believe it’s over.

I think I need to change my blog layout again. I’m getting bored with it. And it looks so sad to me. I have nothing to be sad now. I just want to enjoy my time doing good stuffs. I had a long talk with a friend of mine the other night. Never thought I would be telling him all the things I have told, but I felt better. I don’t know what he thinks about me. Never mind.

My mind has been occupied with many things lately. One of it was Alejandro. Well, still is I think but I’m getting used to the fact that I’m not gonna make anything happen due to the certain personal reasons. Yes, I am the one who is not going to make anything happen.

People might think I’m easy to be influenced and stuff. I may be. But I’m still holding on to my dignity and believing in it. I’m not bragging or anything like that. Although people tells you to just make use of your youth and have fun with it, but I don’t think I am like that. I have done mistakes in the past and I’m trying not to do it anymore. It’s hard to contain the feelings of wanting to be free and do anything you like but as a human being, as manusia, you have to know your roots. Remember where you came from and remember where you would end.

I’m not promising I’ll be good forever because I might break my own promise, but I will try my very best to stay true to myself and be good to others especially to my loved ones.

Judge me as much as you can. Praise me as much as you want. Hate me as long as you feel like it. Love me as much as you can. Thank you, that’s all I could say.


3 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 12:56 PM said...

yerp... tukar layout...
lambat load la...
kang aku kat kolej aku, mau sehari tggu!
huhu

{ Mr Karlos Chanel } at: 8:53 PM said...

ha ah tukar layout neh... ngeh ngeh ngeh..

glad to know that u felt better....

remember..i`m always here for u...

{ FAIZUL } at: 6:08 PM said...

tukar layout lagi? well dude ur life seem buzy arr skang ni kan..hahah..keep on moving!!