Roller Coaster

Life is a like roller coaster ride. Full with ups and downs. The difference is, you can choose to not ride the roller coaster like the ones in any amusement/theme park, but the life's roller coaster, you're bound to ride it no matter what happens.

You can never expect what will happen next. All you know, in just a second, many things can and will happen.Without you anticipating anything. Life is not a bed full of roses. I bet everyone with good sense of mind knows it.

I'm still searching. Searching for something that can truly makes me happy. Sometimes I am jealous of other people. They seems to have a better life than mine. I'm not being ungrateful with what I already have. I'm just being unsatisfied with my situation. Unsatisfied with myself. With people around me.

I don't know what is wrong with me, but everything just seem so wrong all this while. "Friends come and go", someone said to me. I know it's true but can't they actually stay, for real, for once? I have been searching and searching but still, I haven't found any.

Life is just hard now. I really need someone to support me. I'm not afraid to admit that I do and really want to be pampered. To be loved. To be cared. By someone. Sounds so desperate eh? But I don't think I am THAT desperate. I'm just expressing what I really feel. I'm just telling what I really want.

I was wrong. Really wrong. I was blinded by own feelings before this. I wished for something, impossible. I threw away a pearl while trying my very best to own a little black stone. Now the stone is gone, and I have also lost the pearl. Lessons learned.

Sigh..

2 Pengkritik Setia:

Anonymous at: 8:59 AM said...

I've been in your shoes..But I guess my situation is worse than yours.

I've been sacrificing everything for someone I thought love me as much and lost everything in the end.

But have faith that one day your true love will come. In the mean time, keep your heart open for love.

I wish you luck!

{ FAIZUL } at: 6:06 PM said...

errm...
friend come and go..
btol..

but there some who still thinking bout you..remember that!!