Sorrows

"Mana silapnya arah yang aku jejaki
Yang ku temu hanya pintu sepi
Dalam keriuhan ku rasakan kekosongan
Jiwaku dahaga kasih sayang

Masih tak bertemu yang kucari dulu
Hati masih berlagu
Dalam langkah perjalanan terkeliru
Hilangnya arah tuju"

That is exactly how I am feeling at the moment. There are so many things on my mind now. So many memories that I just can't forget. Good and bad. I don't know how I am going to overcome this feeling. Seems to me that I have not moved on they way I want it to be. I'm weak. Just weak.

But I just miss those people yang pernah ada dalam hidup aku sebelum ni. Really. So many mistakes I have done but I know I can't turn back the time. I'm missing them. Badly.

Wish I could...
Wish I would..
I miss you.. :(


2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ FAIZUL } at: 11:18 AM said...

sabor yer adi..
always the same problem right??
cannot forget that someone..huhuhuh

{ Joey } at: 11:55 PM said...

hai ...

there's definitely persons that i'm missing ...

hmm....i don't know if i should contact them...

after all they give me a very sweet memory...

even today..this college experience doesn't come close...

because i hate my situation..now!