Blue

It has been a week since I officially started working.It has been quite tough for me to fit in and get comfortable with the job requirement. But one thing for sure, the working environment is nice.Very nice indeed.

I have made some few new friends.I can get along with them.They are nice people. A bunch of happening people.It's good for me.Exactly what I need at the moment.

As for now, I'm not gonna say that I'm entirely okay with my situation and my. I'm still not feeling satisfied with what I have. I'm not happy although I am glad that I have finally found a job, something that I could focus on.

But this is totally another thing. It's my personal life. Well, I don't know how to say it. It is just that, sometimes I do feel lonely. In a sense that, I don't have anyone that I could actually share my day with. I'm not looking for a serious relationship. What I mean is, I need someone close. Someone that I can share everything with. Someone that I can talk to, someone that loves me.

Am I asking for something impossible?

Is it too much for me to ask?

Feeling blue...hmm.

3 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Vernon Kedit } at: 5:41 AM said...

No, asking to be loved is never too much to ask.

Don't worry, when you least expect it, *WHAM*!

{ Alam Setia } at: 4:30 PM said...

elop. hope u enjoy ur work.

{ Alam Setia } at: 8:21 PM said...

ah ha....rehat-rehat. relex