marcusevans

Yesterday, I have been officially hired after 3 4 days of sales training. I am happy. Very happy indeed. After months of doing nothing other than bankrupt-ing myself, now I have something better to do. Something real and something promising. I have no experience in selling, or anything like that. But obviously I am gonna take this golden opportunity to learn, and gain experience.

I wanna improve myself. I know I can do it. So, my working days would be from Sunday till Thursday every single week. And my working hour would be from 11.30 am till 8.30 pm. Whys is that so? That is because I am in the Middle East division, so we will have to follow their working hours. The middle east countries I mean. For those who don't know what MarcusEvans is, you guys might be wondering what will I be doing. For more information regarding MarcusEvans, you guys can go here:


Anyway, my post is Junior Sales Executive. I will be promoting and selling events provided and organized by MarcusEvans to all the big and rich companies in the middle east. Well, I have to pitch to the higher level managers, like the CEOs, CIOs, COOs, etc etc, you get the picture right. Bottom line, I will have to sell the events to the decision makers. So I can't be sounding like a normal sales person, instead I have to mirror them, I mean the higher level maagers. I have to speak like them. It's kinda hard though but of course I will have to work hard.

Today is my off day. Tonight there will be a party organized by my office at Maison. Probably I will be going. It depends, I don't know yet. I guess that's all folks. See ya soon!

3 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Vernon Kedit } at: 5:33 AM said...

Congratulations and good luck!

{ Joey } at: 11:26 AM said...

good luck untuk kerja baru...

berusaha!!

{ FAIZUL } at: 2:48 PM said...

nampak cm susah jer kejer ko nih..
good luck neway...