5 In The Morning

I do not know how to start my entry this time around. But I just want to express that I am feeling a lot better these few days. Why? I give you a list.

  1. I have moved on. I don't wanna be sad about the thing again. Life goes on. There is no use for me to think about the problem again. Let bygones be bygones. I just wish him the very best.
  2. I have found a job. At MarcusEvans. I passed the interview sessions. I am going to start the 3 days sales training on the 6th of August 2007. I will have to sit for an induction test. Only if I pass the test, I will be given the permanent job. Hopefully I will succeed. I'll do my best.
  3. I have found a new friend. He is such a nice person and friend. I hope my relationship with him will be a good one. God willing.
I wish, everything will be better for me. I wanna start a new life. I wanna be a better person. I'm stronger and tougher. Life is not a bed of roses. I have to get through it. I have learned so many things for the past few months. It has been very stormy. But I made it through. I know I can do the same in the future.

"I can make it through the rain,
I can stand up once again
On my own, and I know
That I'm strong enough to mend

And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I can make it through the rain"

InsyaAllah.. =)

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Vernon Kedit } at: 9:37 AM said...

Listen to the song on my blog. It's about TIME and not wasting any of it.

{ FAIZUL } at: 1:03 AM said...

hahaha adi...
good for you..
n happy for you..
btw..i should move on too...hehehe