Manners And Expectations

It's all about manners. You need to know how to have manners in life. But it will all be depending on how well you know someone. Expectations. What about it? Sometimes, when we got to know someone, and we think that we can get along very well with that person, we tend to expect something good to come out of him. A good relationship. A good friendship.

Everyone has their own ways of thinking, reacting and receiving. God created us with different kinds of attitude. Some can be very sensitive, some can just be seriously insensitive. There are some who will try to satisfy everyone by just accepting all the goods and the bads and there are some who will never feel satisfied with everything.

Relationship. What is relationship anyway? What does it mean? Well, to me, it means a bond created between 2 person or more. In any kind of relationship, the most important thing is to understand. Each and every single one of us, like I said earlier, has different kinds of attitude. We need to learn how to understand the other person in order for us to have a good relationship.

If you want that person in your life, because you think that the person is worth being your friend, then you'll have to learn to understand him or her. Then you'll need to adapt yourself. You might have your own ways of thinking, but sometimes, it is better for you to just accept and adapt.

Toleration is the word. Never think you are great enough. You can never be right every single time. If you are wrong, or you think you have done something wrong, please admit it. Admitting your faults doesn't mean you'll be poorer, instead you'd be richer. It means, you're able to accept your flaws and learn from your mistakes. Isn't that good?

I have always been the one who will try to adapt and understand.
I have always been the one who will try to satisfy everybody.

But I have realised that it is a mistake. While trying my best to satisfy others needs,I'll be hurting myself. In the end, I'll be on the losing side. Others will just don't care. It comes down to the word expectations. Maybe I have expected too much. Maybe it was wrong for me to expect for anything good. A good friendship. Well, I won't expect anything, anymore. I'll let it be. If they think I'm worth something, they will come to me. I'm tired of trying to be a good friend for someone else. Maybe I'm not good enough after all.

In life, you need to know how to live alone, because you can never be with everyone or anyone, forever. That's what I'm learning although I'm dying.

I'm tired of being nice to others. That's all.

0 Pengkritik Setia: