Demi Waktu

This is hard for me. I realised that I have have made so many mistakes. I have hurt so many hearts. Aku tatau apa lagi yang aku nak buat. I can't turn back the time. I am paying the price. If it's not meant to be for anything, then I guess I just have to leave. I am chasing after rainbows. And nobody else would do that thing. Coz you can never touch the rainbow.

I'm young and I'm a fool. So I am a foolish young man. How great. Here I go again. Talking crap about myself. Aku bukan cerita untuk mintak simpati. Aku bukan cerita nak buat orang kesian kat aku. But this is what I am going through. Aku sakitkan hati orang lain, so I guess I deserved to be hurt also.

Life is a karma. What goes around comes around. What goes up must come down. But the thing is, I have never been on top so I'm wondering, patut ke aku guna ayat tu untuk diri aku. Never mind.It's not important. You get what I mean. Earlier this evening, I receive an email from a dear friend of mine. I was really touched by his email. I wish I could be there with him.

I'm loving someone who can never love me back though I have someone who loves me. I have always cared for someone who doesn't even care about me though someone else is waiting for me. It has always been like that. Why? Never can I have the answer. You might say, "then just go for the one who loves you". True.Tapi memang cakap lebih senang daripada menjadikan sesuatu itu kenyataan. If you dig deep, you'll know why it is not easy. I don't know whether I will be online for this coming few days. Tengoklah camne.

I have always adored this song. But I never thought I will BE the song. Life is so unpredictable. Somebody used to tell me that life takes funny turns at times. And I guess it's true. He was right. He used to like this song too. Mmm. I am losing everyone now. Gosh. I'm tearing apart.

DEMI WAKTU

Aku yang tak pernah bisa lupakan dirinya
Yang kini hadir diantara kita
Namun ku juga takkan bisa menepis bayangmu
Yang slama ini temani hidupku

Maafkan aku menduakan cintamu
Berat rasa hatiku tinggalkan dirinya
Dan demi waktu yang bergilir di sampingmu
Maafkanlah diriku sepenuh hatimu
Seandainya bila ku bisa memilih

Kalau saja waktu itu ku tak jumpa dirinya
Mungkin semua tak kan seperti ini
Dirimu dan dirinya kini ada di hatiku
Membawa aku dalam kehancuran

3 Pengkritik Setia:

{ FAIZUL } at: 4:31 PM said...

errm..
ur not fool..
just confused with the problem..
like u said..
chasing the rainbow..
y dont u stop chasing it?
seem like u stop chasing the problem??

bout the love..
errm......
got nothing to say..
im killing myself too right now..
*sigh........

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 11:09 AM said...

ad.. kan senang nak manage blogspot compare to wordpress.. welcome back darling! ;-)

{ Vernon Kedit } at: 4:48 AM said...

Let's have coffee.

By the way, nice blog format and design. Kinda familiar... :-)