Persona

After a short discussion last night, there will be a light change in my plan (my plan?) of buying a car.

My dad wants it to be as our second family car.

So, instead of buying this car

He wants to buy this one!

I’m sad. I want my veevee. But because Myvi tu hanya 1.3 , he doesn’t want. Dia kata tak pick up and etc. I can’t say much. I’ll be sharing the installments with him won’t I? Never mind. But I’m just scared it will take months for me to get the car. That will annoy me. And I don’t like things to irritate me. Nobody does aight?

Imagine, a friend of mine ordered the car like 4 months ago and dia masih lagi tak dapat the car. Oh my god. And he already paid the down payment like 6000 something. 4freaking months? Kalau I dah fengsan.

Okay, nak change the topic now. Putting aside the car thingie, let me tell you now, I’m broke! Like totally. Well adalah baki baki duit dalam bank, tapi tu pun setakat CUKUP MAKAN. Arghhh!! I don’t like this situation! I hate it so very much. Wish I have someone that I can just call and ask dia masukkan duit bila I kering. That’d be so effing nice kan?

Let me tell you why I’m broke or on my way of bankruptsy. Because of my trip to Perhentian Island! Okay, I’m not blaming it on the trip because I was the one yang excited gila nak vacay semua kan? So I’m facing the consequences of my decision. Do you wanna know how much I actually spent for the trip? The total cost of my 3 days trip to heaven?

It’s

RM881!!!

*fengsan!*

That is close to 900 bucks (not USD u doink!)

Maybe to some of you, that amount of money is nothing kan, coz you guys kerja menletop-letop, but to me, like Oh My God!

Tu la encik Adi Luqman ni tak reti nak belanja dengan berhemah! I so need to record all of my expenses again. Keep track of the money yang keluar. Learn how to budget. So kenalah feeling feeling jadi menteri kewangan untuk buat Bajet 2008/2009. Plus, I’m be acquiring a car which I’ll be paying in half. So my monthly commitment will increase. Scary!

Okay, this is what I need to pay every month:
My Astro : 50 bucks
My mom : 150 bucks (so little kan?)
My peesee: 200 bucks ( I have to pay to my dad because I bought this thing using his evil plastic card)
My limosine : 100 bucks
My Maxis : 100 bucks (and it’s increasing due to my phone activities!)

So in total now, I have to pay 600 bucks for everything. So that is like almost half of my nett pay.

As for the car, I have already told my dad, the maximum amount of kertas yang ada signature gabenor bank Negara tu, yang I boleh kasi untuk bayar the installment is only 300 buck. Jadi, after this my monthly commitment would be,

RM 900!!!


*fengsan kali kedua*

Takkooottt!!!!!!

Camne nak shopping dah after this? (selama ni kau shopping sangat ke?)
Camne nak makan best best? (you DO eat like a cow, according to your office colleagues!)
Camne nak tengok wayang hari hari? (eh, hari hari ke aku tengok pun?)
Camne nak jalan jalan buang duit? (doink! Sejelas jelasnya you can’t simply spend your money!)

Hmm, I’m still waiting for my choir payment and god knows when they will bank the money in to my bank account. Mintak all the details bagai nak rak. Sign the contract bagai. Paymentnya? Next year I think!!

Penat lah piker pasal duit. Nak nangis je rasa. Tetiba dah tader mood.


Booboo!!!

3 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Unknown } at: 12:32 PM said...

haha...i used to record my expenses and then i stopped. i was too horrified to see duit-keluar-spt-niagara-falls. but i think that's not a smart move to make. i should record it i think.

ah adi, if i manage to marry a royal family, you'll be my pa. we will keep his money in shopping complexes around the globe. motif? kaki kikis ke hape?

now u've got me into thinking to never go to any vacation. takotnye tgk figure tu.

but, nice car btw. spanking posh looking

{ AK } at: 11:12 AM said...

aku heran la... brapa kali ko pengsan, tiba2 leh sambung gak tulih enntri ni!
dengan itu aku awardkan ko :
blogger berbakat menulis dalam keadaan pengsan!!! hahaha

aku ingat aku pokai masa aku baca entri ni tadi, sebb jpa aku tak masuk lagi...
skali aku kuar, g check... waaa aku dah kaya!!! hahahaha

tapi kene jimat!!!
ubah gaya hidup kan...

{ zee } at: 2:54 AM said...

huhuhuhuhu...!!

sabar je lah yer

pasal kete tue... maybe leh negotiate lagi kot... afterall majoriti nyer ko yang akan drive the mobile kan... maybe leh persuade lagi ur papa kan

vaction to perhentian worth 881...??? mesti luxury vacation nie... happy vacationing... hehe..!!

and u shud budjeting ur expenses... maybe nty ader extra utk shopping... and dunt forget to save some....!!

=)