Penatnya!

I am so freaking tired. I’m having a major terrible headache (maybe a lil exaggerating).

Last night concert went really well. I’m so lega to know that everything has ended. After a month of hardwork, it all paid off. I had so much fun with the choir. It really helped me though I have to bare all the mental and physical stress (whoa!).

We are given a week off. So I don’t have to go for any practices this week. I thank god for that. Last night, we were asked to sign a contract given by the choir manager. The contract contains all the details about the payment. I can’t reveal how much I’m gonna get but as a probation member, I’m going to get slightly less than the permanents. Sucks but that is how it works. To think about it again, it is kinda unfair because we (the probation members) worked as hard as the others but well, that is life. Whatever.

I’m not sure what would be the actual amount of payment I will be getting but the amount stated on the paper was pretty impressive (is it?). Maybe I will get around 200-300 less than the actual amount. I’m quite happy with it.

But I am still considering whether I nak teruskan atau tidak join this choir. I have to be really committed to it. There will be more concerts in the future and obviously I have to come for all of the rehearsals if I were to continue joining the team and be picked for the concerts.

I feel like sleeping right now. I just wish I could lie down on my bed and just…zzzz. I can hardly open my eyes. My head feels heavy and feels like it gonna blow anytime soon.

If I have the time, and if I tak lupa, I will try to upload few pics from last night. Just to share with you guys, my loyal (loyal keh?) readers. Thank you guys.

I’m gonna makan few more ubat. I just makan 2 biji panadol. It’s definitely not working. I need something stronger! Stronger!

Chow.

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 10:56 PM said...

huhuhu
dapat duet ek....
dapat ek??
huhuhuhu
11 julai menjelang tiba!!!
lalalalalalala


pk bebaik ek!

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 1:08 AM said...

i paling mujarab mkn UPHAMOL650... 5 min clearrrr!