BooBoo

Bila hati berkata sayang, fikiran mula merawang
Bila cinta mula ada, hati mula jadi gelora

I never expected things would be this way. Part of me wants to believe it is real, but part of me is saying, could this be true?

Love is so complicated; it makes you stand upside down. Love is so complicated; it makes you go round and around.

Love can ruin lives. Love can be damaging. Love is dangerous. It may create anger, hatred, and you can never see. It changes you.

What’s the huge deal about love anyway? The deal is huge, you can never measure.


Bila hati tak berdetik cinta, jelas sudah perasaan tak mampu dipaksa,Bila cinta dah dinyata, hadapilah hakikat yang bakal diterima


Okay, change topic.

My dad suggested that I should by a car and he said he would share the monthly payment with me. Very interesting kan? I got all excited after knowing that he actually WANTS to share the installments! How can you resist that?

I have been wanting to own a car for quite sometime, but it is just that, I’m afraid of the commitment. You know, I have to apply loans etc, it’s quite a huge thing kan? I’m not even 21 yet. But someone (someone ke?) told me that it’s actually good for me to be committed to something. Menjadikan I lebih bertanggungjawab. It’s very true.

So, I have made up my mind, I will just go for it. I hope everything will turn out be good. What car I will be buying?

This one!


I love this car. I want it in black.

But everything is still on the initial stage. Wish me luck!

p/s: miss my booboo.

1 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 7:03 PM said...

waaa nak berkereta dah
n share lagi bayar...
best2!
jngn lepaskan!
huhu