Dua

How do you react to something unexpected?

You will either be surprised and shocked or you will not feel a thing because you are too numb to have feelings.

I couldn’t describe how I am feeling. I couldn’t put them into appropriate words. I have no idea how to express what is on my mind.

I don’t like the idea of dealing with this kind of thing. Once I have made up my mind about something, it’s pretty hard for me to change it. Well, I guess I can never change it.

Anyway, I just got back from Perhentian. It was an amazing trip. The resort was good, the food was wonderful, the people were nice, the weather was fantastic, and the scenery/location was absolutely gorgeous.

I will post the pictures soon. Right now, I’m dealing with some unwanted thingies. Life is funny. It can be seriously funny. 2 people at the same time? I have never predicted that. Wow.

Two?

What should I do?

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 11:33 PM said...

adeh!
jerat percintaan ke di persimpangan dilema???
dua?
hahaha dulu aku penah wat entri 3 hati!
thus, i win!!!!

blogger tak nak kalah

wuteva it is, gud luck in making decision!!!

Anonymous at: 7:49 AM said...

bila hati ada cinta...adakah perlu untuk memilih
bila hati ada syg..knp perlu di tusuk lagi jantung hingga meresap ke kalbu
bila hati ada kasih ...apa lagi yg ad harapkan

semua dah tersurat...tak perlu untuk memilih kerana ad tetap bertuah,bertuah kerana masih ada org yg benar2 MENCINTAIMU setulus hati..

ad tak kan rugi pe2 so be strong ok