Afraid

I’m afraid.

Afraid that I will lose perhaps, the only chance of my happiness.
Afraid that what I am believing is unreal.
Afraid that all of these are just temporary lies.
Afraid that I will lose something I thought I would own.

I am afraid.

I know the feeling has been there for such a long time. I somehow couldn’t believe it is actually happening. But could it be real?

Or am I just dreaming?

Deep down inside, I wonder whether what I have heard, what I have been told are the truth or just plain lies

I’m not doubting anyone’s heart. I’m not doubting mine either. But I will be lying if I said that I don’t wonder. Things are going so well, it seems unbelievably good. And never have I felt that good before. I’m happy. I honestly am. But, I just want to know that I am being happy for something real. My heart is too fragile to be hurt.

I am afraid.

6 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Mr Karlos Chanel } at: 9:53 PM said...

drama queen lah u nih...penat tau...

susah sgt nanti biar i je yg bgtau die...

Anonymous at: 10:03 AM said...

i takut bila tengok citer hantu. shaz akan menjerit membuatkan darah i berderau. hahahaa

{ AK } at: 11:36 AM said...

huhu
sokong komen yang di ataaas sekali..
drama queen!!!
huhuhu

{ Adi Luqman } at: 9:46 AM said...

coco : yang penat i la, bukan you. ape yang u nak tolong cakapkan tu? kasitau sket?

jai : i pun takut gak. ha, nanti p tgk citer SUSUK. meletop cite die!

kamal : kamal, ko jgnlah nak mengikut miss coco tu ckp...hahahaha.. aku drama queen pun..blog haku! wakakaka!!! :P

{ :: cheezzy cheese :: } at: 5:17 PM said...

dah hepi2 tetiba takot plak? aisehhh...

{ zee } at: 11:08 AM said...

bro, wassup nieh... dah hepi tahap gaban pastue tetibe takut lak

huhu!

takut untuk bercinta ke nie....??