Annoyed

I’m annoyed. I know I am. Why?
Because of few things.

Sarcasm
It’s useful when it is needed. You may apply it when it is necessary but definitely not all the time. It will be such an annoyance if you do not know when is the appropriate time for you to be all sarcastic to someone else. You have to remember one thing; people may not like you because of your attitude. Yes, you can say, “what you see is what you get, if you do not like me, then be it, I won’t give a damn!” but who on earth will actually care for you if you don’t know how to behave? You are not that great to humiliate others. Certain people can consider your sarcasm as something funny, but if your sarcasm is getting boring and sickening, maybe you should just lay low and shut the eff up. It’s better that way.

Jealousy
Okay, I have this friend of mine. I can consider him as a good friend because he has helped me a lot. We have been friends for many years. I respect him as my friend. But one thing about him that I realized, I don’t know how to say this but he macam akan, jealous kot whenever I have something “more” than him. Entahlah, it’s becoming more obvious. If I buy something new, tak lama lepas tu he will definitely get something for him too. It’s going to be either the same thing that I bought or something better. I don’t know why. It’s annoying. Kalau sekali dua takpe, but this is like almost everytime. What the fuck? Susah lah. Nak tunjuk dia banyak duit ke? Please. Simpan jelah duit tu. Lepas tu kalau dia dapat beli benda tu dengan harga yang lebih murah, he will definitely tell me he got it for a cheaper price. For what? To make me jealous? Tolonglah. I don’t give a damn!

Boring jugak weekend ni. Didn’t do much.

Miss my sayang.

Wah, my sayang? Merepek je! Hahaha.

No, no, just kidding.

I just got back from Jalan TAR. It has been really long since I last went there. It’s getting crowded and packed with people. I have to go there once again early next month to get my baju melayu cloth. I know what I want and I will just grab it later. Senang.

Okay, dah maghrib. I’m off to the loo. Byebye

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ AK } at: 5:34 PM said...

adeh! adeh!

*mode dah baca... tapi tatau nak komen pe... huhuhuhu*

Anonymous at: 11:58 AM said...

it's certainly not jelousy. it's more to kiasu i think.