AF6 2nd Concert : The Return of Dakolin

I didn’t get to watch the life show on Saturday night because I was out almost the entire day. I only get to watch the repeat on Sunday afternoon and also few other performances on Youtube.

The concert was boring as usual but there were few hilarious moments by the way. Ac did a better job this time. He was more natural and was being himself. No more control macho. It was pretty good compared to last week. Just that, I still don’t get any feelings when he was trying to create the suspense elements during the elimination process.

Adlin Aman Ramlie was there that night to replace the resident judge, Ogy becase she wasbusy with her ABPBH thingie. Adlin was good, hilarious and spot on (somehow). I like some of his comments although sometimes he tends to be very artistic but it was okay.

So how was the so called students?

Bleagh. As usual. It’s like they didn’t learn anything at all. The have been there for 2 weeks but it seems to me there were only there for 2 days! Although there were some improved performances by certain students, still not good enough to call them a star yet. But one student did shine. Really shine! Who? Wait until the end of my review,

As usual, it will be from the worst to the best. Pardon my language. Here we go:

13. Ika – Malu Tapi Mahu
The worst of the night. One of the worst students ever been in AF. No talent. No appeal (maybe a little). Ning said again, the song was too big for her. So I wonder what can this girl sing. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star perhaps? But that one also she might stumble. It’s a hard song. She is untalented gedik girl! Such a disgrace to have her in the academy. I’m sorry darl, go back home and do anything else but sing! SO OUT!
(Thank god she’s OUT!)

12. Aliff – Angan Dan Sedar
This boy can sing. I suggest , he should sing something like, hmm..let me see..London Bridge? No no. Not Fergie’s. But this one, London Bridge is falling down/falling down/falling down/ London Bridge is falling down/My fair lady. Familiar? Good. He was all over the places. Vocally weak. He looked scared. Such a nice song but he ruined it. Obviously. I feel like strangling somebody/something. OUT!

11. Saida – Dokter Cinta
I need a doctor. Quick! My ears are bleeding. OUT!

10. Toi – Sang Pencinta
I hate the outfit. Ugly green thing. The voice? Weak. The performance? Forgettable! OUT!

9. Lufya – Cinta 100%
Note : Wet armpit is a no no if you are a performer. Why? Because you are a PERFORMER. Many eyes will be looking at you, examining, focusing on your performance.
But I guess I couldn’t blame it on her 100 percent. I feel like yelling at the so called image consultant and stylist. What was his name again? OUT!

8. Naim – Aspella
Vocally okay. Nothing special. I like his performance. But I hate the outfit. Adlin was right. Again, what’s the name of the stylist? IN

7. Stanly – Sudah Tu Sudah
I feel like telling him not to over do it. I feel like telling the judges not to overate him. He’s downright mediocre. What’s so special about this guy? Good tone perhaps. But that’s all. IN

6. Nadia – Umbrella
Ning was right. The pronunciation was a bit off. Quite annoying also. Again, she was trying to hard to give a good performance. She needs to loosen up. Be more natural. Good performance anyway. IN

5. Faisal – Ranggi Metropolis
Huge improvement. Way better than last week. He was on pitch most of the time. Which is a good thing. He delivered it well. Will cool emotions. Good job. IN

4. Rina – Ku Seru
Not her best. She can do much better. Maybe the song is very Misha in terms of the dramatic effects, so when Rina sang this song with lack of “actions”, I wasn’t that satisfied. But she was vocally good. IN

3. Riz – Separuh Masa
You know what? Although he’s fat and annoying, I do like his voice. His voice is good. It’s like he can sing anything! I’m so jealous of this boy. He gave a good performance. Now I know the name of the stylist is Jasmi Rejab. I need a rifle, quick! IN

2. Nubhan – Tak Bisa Memilihmu
It was shacky towards the end, but I give this boy props. His voice is so enchanting. I was like mesmerized by his beautiful voice. He’s not perfect but he’s perfect. How’s that? SO IN!

1. Stacy – Rela
The queen of the night! I love the song. I love the performance. I love her voice. I love her. She’s a star! Period. SO IN

So that’s it guys. Another review from me. Till next time. See ya!

0 Pengkritik Setia: