Wee Weekend

I’m having a terrible flu now. It has been three days. Argh!

Last Friday, I went to the Zouk Club to attend my company’s event, the pre-launch party of our latest magazine, Time Out. There was a small incident occurred when I was entering the club. The person who was guarding the entrance didn’t let me in at first because obviously I was a lil bit too young to enter the club. Haha. But it all went good after that.

The next day, I went out with a friend of mine, Harith. He asked me to accompany him to a place where all of his questions could be answered. I won’t elaborate more on this as it was quite a private matter. After the thing has ended, we went to the Pavilion and had our lunch/dinner at TGI Fridays.

The food was good, as always. Then we decided to watch a movie. At first, I wanted to watch The Spiderwick Chronicles but the seats were almost full so we chose Dr Seuss Horton Hears a Who instead. It was good movie (not great) and enjoyable. The characters were so bloody cute. I was in love with this cute little yellow thingie. Hahaha. The movie ended around 11.15 pm and he sent me home after that. It was nice of him to do that. Thanx mate!

Anyway, my Motorola V6 phone has been having problems since last year. First, the LED/LCD screen broke, so I had to change it for RM250. Everything was okay after that. But last Saturday, there was something wrong with the phone speaker. I dunno how to explain it but it was dead and I couldn’t hear anything. So asked Shazlan (my other friend) to accompany me. We went to Sungei Wang and I repaired the phone (again) for RM90. Sigh. I had doubt of keeping the phone and I was thinking of replacing it with another phone. So I did.

After Sungei Wang, we went all the way to Ampang Point . There, I traded in my old phone with a new one at an okay price. I decided to go with Sony Ericsson K800 Cybershot Phone. It has a good quality 3.2 megapixel camera, and all other better functions than my previous phone. This is my first non-motorola phone in my entire life. Haha. A bit awkward though but I’m fitting in.

Hopefully this phone won’t gimme much problem. And now from now on, I can put pictures up here. Weeee!

Motorola V6

Sony Ericsson K800/K800i

p/s : Cool huh? *Grins*


2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ FAIZUL } at: 1:21 PM said...

best HP sony ericson tuuh..nak2 part camera dia.best!!

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 5:53 PM said...

pdnlah i cal mcm duk tgh bromen.. helo! helo! helo!.. btw, tuh jgn salahgunakn cam-phone amik pic diri sundri bogel buh kt tenet!.. larriikkk!!!