Konsert Akademi Fantasia 1 : Mencari BINTANG atau TAHI BINTANG?

The first AF6 concert has just ended. I would sum up it with only three words. BORING. BORING. BORING. Wait, that's only one word right? Nevermind. Just want to express how boring it was. After 5 seasons, the production team only managed to give us THAT crap? Goodness.

Now, the contestants. I wonder how did some of them get chosen. Pure karaoke singer! Only few stood out. Maybe they chose the right song. I can say that, I only like maybe 3-4 singers based on their tones. Those 3 or 4 could go further in the industry with proper trainings and ATTITUDE. The rest? Can go back home, do whatever they do best. Don't sing! Untalented bunch of people with NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.

I will review the performances from the worst to the best. Pardon my language. I'm pissed!

14. Ika – Kesetiaan
What was that? Redbox karaoke? She can hold a note but she’s not a singer. PERIOD! OUT!

13. Faisal – Satu Kiblat Yang Sama
Typical nasyid singer. Out of picth. out of tune. Out of the academy please! OUT!

12. Alif – Sayang Sayang
OMG! Wtf? Horrendous! NO FEELING! NO VOICE! OUT!

11. Lufya – Ingkar
The voice was okay.Big voice. The attitude was okay.Very the gedik! Everything was okay.
But, way below average. Karaoke! OUT!

10. Naim – Memburu Rindu
Where did this kid come from? Ordinary voice. Way below average! OUT!

9. Toi – Pagi Yang Gelap
God. Why is he there? No appeal. NOTHING. But he's lucky he got the right song. OUT!

8. Saida – Terlalu Cinta
There is something about her. The voice is normal tho Sweet but ordinary. But
admit, there is SOMETHING about her.But her performance was just below par. Good
lighting didn't help either. Sayang. Seems like she doesn’t wanna be there! OUT!

7. Yana – Diriku Tapak Sulaiman
Good but forgettable! IN

( I can’t believe Yana’s out. What a shame!!)

6. Stanly – You Raise Me Up
The most overrated singer of the night. The voice was L.O.U.D! Period. That’s why he stood
out! His delivery was just okay. Nothing spectacular.Give him something other than that
type of song. Then we’ll see whether he can pull it off or not. IN

5. Nadia – Rindu
This girl is GOOD! She knows what she’s doing. Her tone is good. She’s definitely something.
But she needs to be more natural. Don't try too hard. IN

4. Stacy - No One
Typical Sabahan voice. But she is definitely talented. Her rendition was just okay. I’ve heard
better. Need a lot of training. She could be better. IN

3. Nubhan – Ruang Rindu
WOW! I love his tone. Very Indonesian. Indonesian's boybands. Need a lot of training. Hope
he'll be able to sing other genres. But I doubt he could go solo. Good nonetheless! IN

2. Rina – Simply The Best
My my. What a voice. Simpy the best! Erk ..but she’s not number one tonight. Sorry. She
proved to me age is obviously not a factor. Everything was good. I salute you mama! IN

1. Riz – Ketulusan Hati
The best of the night! He’s very musical. I love his tone. So enchanting. His delivery was
perfect! He made the song sounded easy. Damn!! IN

There you go.

I don’t agree with the result. But it's AF. Predictable.

Till next week.

1 Pengkritik Setia:

Anonymous at: 12:29 AM said...

hi there...am new here, my 1st time...njoy reading ur review on the concert...agree wif u, Riz is the best in 1st concert...my afundi definitely goes to RIZ!!! like his singing