Friday The 20th

Today was another normal day for me. Nothing special. Woke up this morning with a very bad feeling. The feeling that I have kept. The problem that I have been thinking about it over and over again. Could not decide what should I do. Haven't found the right choice. Or should I say, haven't thought of a way to solve this thing. I decided to listen to ipod on my way to college. My mood was a lil' bit off today. I listened to my fav song at the moment. A beautiful song called Harapan. The reason why I love the song is basically because of its lyrics and the melody. A moving one. It touches my heart badly. I don't know why, before this, I didn't cry when I listen to the song, but today it was slightly different. I listened to the song over and over again, and I couldn't help my tears from falling down. Sigh..After class, I terus balik. When I was on my way home, a friend of mine caled me, but I didn't get to answer his call because I was kina of busy at that time. So I replied his call, and we talked for quite some time. All of sudden, I told him about the thing that has been bothering me all this while. The thing that I did not talk about it with him before this. The thing that I have been keepiong to myself. The thing that I don't want to burden anyone with it. So i told him basicaly everything, and he said he was speechless and he tak tahu how to respond. It was okay with me, 'coz I wasn't expecting any reaction. He told me about the situation yg dia pernah lalui jugak and at that very moment, I broke down, once again. I don't know. I wasn't feeling really good these days. There are so many things on my mind right now. I just couldn't manage it very well. I really really hope I could get over this thing quickly. I don't want to be in this situation everyday. God...help me! I'm falling apart :(..

Sincerely
Ad

0 Pengkritik Setia: