Blackout!

Been very busy lately. Just received few tasks form my bosses and I'm gonna be a lot busier next week. Gosh.

Aha. 4 days left. Wait...now is 12.39 am. 24th November 2007..so actually 3 days left. Yeah. Can't wait for my birthday. Why? Nothing. Just feeling happy.

Have you got yourself a copy of Britney Spears new album, Blackout? If you haven't, get your freaking asses to the the music stores and grab one (in one condition, you must be a fan of her. If not, forget it and don't waste your papers). The album is freakin' awesome! Her best album by far and the best dance album to date (well, I don't really listen to any other dance album fyi..screw it..who cares! haha).

But seriously, if you like dance music,you know, kaki clubbing etc, then this album is a must have. 12 brilliant, infectious track (no sappy ballads!). For once, I can listen to every single song from an album. Usually there will be 2-3 which I will skip but this album, no-no.
Here's the cover artwork for the album (for those who is still living in the cave and somewhere in the amazon rainforest)

Pretty bad huh? Here is where the phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover" should be applied. It's true. The cover maybe hideous but the songs aren't. It's just hit after hit. And here is the tracklisting. Next to it would be my rating for the song :

1. Gimme More 8.5/10

2. Piece Of Me 8.5/10

3. Radar 8/10

4. Break The Ice 9/10

5. Heaven On Earth 6/10

6. Get Naked (I Got A Plan) 6/10

7. Freakshow 7/10

8. Toy Soldier 9/10

9. Hot As Ice 8/10

10. Ooh Ooh Baby 8/10

11. The Perfect Lover 7/10

12. Why Should I Be Sad 9/10

Bonus Tracks :

13. Get Back 7/10

14. Everybody 8/10

15. Outta This World 7/10


So, you can actually know which are my favs right? But all of them are just great. Trust me. Anyway, that's all for tonight. Don't forget to get the album ya? Hehe. See ya!

1 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Joey } at: 8:37 PM said...

Yeah...I enjoy the whole Blackout album...

and..maybe you should listen to Kylie Minogue latest Album X.....groovy!!