Took My Heart Away

I don't know where I am. I don't know what I feel. I'm lost in my own world. So many things has been going on. My heart is broken. My soul is ill. But it's recovering. These past few days has been somewhat heaven and hell for me. Aku hilang sesuatu yang pernah aku sayang. Rasanya amat memedihkan. Tapi takdir penentu segala. I just have to accept how it is. But I gain something else. Something I have never expected before. I'm not sure. I'm not sure how can I handle all this. I'm not strong to face it. Aku tak pasti apa yang aku rasakan .Makin aku cuba untuk melupakan, makin ia datang mengganggu. Tidak pernah aku luahkan apa yang aku rasa.Tidak pernah aku nyatakan hasrat hatiku. Tapi aku lakukan juga. Though I have already expected the words I have just heard , I'm glad to know that I actually did it. Deep down inside, it hurts me. I have never felt so sure about something like this, till I have the courage to say it. Wish I could I have you, coz I really want you, but I know I can't. I'm starting to miss you.

God knows how I feel.

0 Pengkritik Setia: