Paper 8 : Implementing Audit Procedure

Looking for Laila's number. Found it.

*Dialing*

No answer.
Yeen instead.

*Dialing*

"Hello?..Where are you guys?"
"Kitaorang tgh.."
"There you are..."

Watching the car passed by. I closed the book. Walked towards the cute silver MyVi. Greeted them. I was still outside the car. They were inside. Eating. The window opened.

"Hey may I come in?"
"No..haha. Tak boleh" Jokingly.

I went inside.

"Are you guys ready?"
"Enah demam. Tak boleh bangun...bla bla bla".

Cant remember what she said. Laila I mean. We talked. I tried to read some more. I can't. So, I just talked. We talked. I watched them eat.

*Tik tok tik tok tik tok*

It was already 2.30 pm. We were outside the car. Got our stuffs. Went inside the exam hall. Nobody's there except for the invigilator and supervisors. I looked for my desk, 8009. Nice number. Hopefully, it's a lucky number too. *Prays* I filled in the form. I filled everything. As usual. Few more candidates came in. I've finished doing what I was supposed to do. I waited. They spread out the question papers. I waited.

"It's 3. You may start"

I opened the booklet. I read the first question. I smiled. Not bad. I read the second question. I didn't smile. I read the third question. I quickly turned my head. I read the last question. I didn't know what to think. I answered the all the questions I can answer. I don't care whether its the correct answer. I just answer, my answer. Take it or leave it. I left few questions. Well, I didn't know know what to answer and I don't have my answer to answerthose questions. I tried. I went to the toilet twice. Just to waste some time.

"Put down the pens. We will collect your papers now"

She took mine. I asked Enah bout the paper. She said, ada senang, ada susah. I knew it. I asked Laila and Yeen. They said, it was okay. I knew it. I was the only one. I'm not sure whether I will pass or fail. I don't care. We walked out the hall. Went to Laila' s car. I got my bag. Went straight to my car. I started the engine. It was raining. I drove away from the place. Gonna come back tomorrow. Taxation this time. I hope it will be better. I want to smile. Please, let me smile. Chow!

2 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 8:40 AM said...

dear ad,

nih doa penerang hati in BM:

"Ya Allah, bukakanlah ke atas kami hikmatMu
dan limpahilah ke atas kami khazanah rahmatMu,
wahai Tuhan Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang.
Wahai Tuhanku, tambahkanlah ilmuku dan luaskanlah kefahamanku.
Wahai Tuhanku, lapangkanlah dadaku dan mudahkanlah urusanku"

in arabic:

ref: http://www.darulnuman.com/mhikmah/doa/doa1.html

>> GOOD LUCK my dear :-)

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 8:51 AM said...

lagi yg lain:

"Wahai Tuhanku! Lapangkanlah bagiku dadaku dan mudahkanlah bagiku tugasku dan lepaskanlah simpulan dari lidahku supaya mereka faham perkataanku"

ref: http://www.religious-affairs.gov.bn/index.php?ch=bm_aplikasi&pg=bm_aplikasi_doa&ac=38

InsyaAllah 'terang hati' dik... btw, kena STUFY HARD seblom masuk peksa (yg nih ko dah tao kan? kan?)