Izinkan Ku Pergi

Today was my 3rd day at work. My 3rd day of training. I enjoyed all the classes so far. We have been taught about all Celcom's products. This is important for us in order to assist the customers. Future calls, to be exact. I like my classmates. I hope, the coming session of traning will be better. Anyway, a friend of mine sen me an SMS earlier this afternoon telling me that he is in love. I was somehow shocked because I know, he is with someone right now, so I just replied,

"I know you are in love with XXXX" (name can't be revealed for safety purposes

He replied me by saying,

"I am also in love with...."


I was quite terkejut of course. So I SMSed him back by asking,

"With who?"


Few moments later, I received a reply from him again,

"With whom if you may. Just coorecting your grammar. Heheh. With Kaer's new song - Izinkan Ku Pergi"

HAHAHA. So funny. He made me worried for a second. Anyway, thanks for correcting my grammar. Appreciate that. Well, I am not that good in english. I learned it myself so please forgive me if I am not using the correct grammar. Still learning, and always will. Anyway, the point of me telling this story is not about my grammar, or about my friends attempt to make me worry and give him another advice (haha....rite!), but about the song. It Kaer's new song. Kaer from Akademi Fantasia Season 2 ( 2004). Who is Kaer by the way? I don't really know how to decribe him. All I can say is, he is a good looking guy with a great voice. Pretty cute face. He's more into R&B. My choice of music. My genre. His new song is so beautiful. A ballad. As u may have known, I am a ballad sucker. I love ballads. Especially, love ballads. A hopeless romantic, someone called me before. The song is Izinkan Ku Pergi, composed by Azlan Abu Hassan and the lyrics written by Sulu Sarawak. Both of them worked together before and they have created another breathtaking song for Jaclyn Victor, Cinta Tiada Akhirnya. I think both of them, Azlan and Sulu, make great team. I love their new work. It's very nice. Here's the lyric. Enjoy!

Sinaran mata
Cerita segalanya
Duka lara terpendam
Memori semalam
Tinggal segala cinta
Tiada kembalinya
Abadi kasih kita
Kau bawa bersama
Mimpi indah mekar
Saat cinta bersemi
Sedetik asmara syurga selamanya
Pergilah rinduku
Hilangkan dirimu
Tak sanggup menanggung
Derita di kalbuku
Pergilah sayangku
Bermula semula
Semangat cintaku
Membara kerana dia
Tiada niatku
Tersemat jiwa
Setia bersamanya
Cinta murni berdua
Beribu tahunnya
Mimpi indah mekar
Saat cinta bersemi
Sedetik asmara syurga selamanya..
Maafkan daku duhai kasih
Izinkan Ku Pergi...

Goodnite!

4 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Xis } at: 1:00 PM said...

Adi
I have yet to listen to this Kaer's song.. but I was told it's a good song.. thanks for the lyric.. Anyway, like your blog.. take care.

{ sam zahri } at: 9:30 AM said...

i love Taufik batisah more - have u heard his new single? Nice and catchy ...

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 12:43 PM said...

hopeless romantic org2 chantek? gituhlah stetmen kan?

cuba dgr Unforgettable - Nat King Cole? taste org2 tua bangka mcm pakcik ajami nih!

{ tapeoflove } at: 10:58 PM said...

helu. thanks for da lyrics. beautiful song.